Wakalouka Day Cruise
All, you have to do is to settle back and relax accompanied by the sounds of the Bali sea, and the wind in the sails. On the way, we often see dolphins playing in the warm tropical waters of Bali, or we troll for surface fish, blue-green mahi mahi or gunmetal tuna, which become an incredible fresh addition to your delicious BBQ lunch on the island. The glittering open waters with fishing boat carrying their cargoes to the smaller islands, and you see the great volcano, Gunung Agung (which the Balinese call the Navel of the world) emerging from the clouds.
RELAX and ENJOY YOURSELFOne arriving at Bali Lembongan island, you can visit Balinese village, swim in the crystal - clear lagoon or Bask on the golden sandy beach. At the end of the day, you will enjoy the cocktail when we sail into a magical sunset. The free air-conditioning transfer will bring you to the hotel to terminate the tour. It is a real exciting day cruise to experience the beautiful island with white sandy beach, relaxation on board, witness the breathtaking view of sunset and enjoy the fun cruise program that completes your vacation in Bali will enjoyable one.
What to Bring?
In order to comfort your day cruise, the following items are recommended to be brought: short pant, T-shirt, sun glasses, sun screen, hat, change cloth, swim cloth, sandal, camera and money for drink and souvenir.
Adult US$ 113 ONLY
Rate Inclusive of:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This program is operating for every Wednesday and Saturday only
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee
- Payment can be also made via PayPal
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2014
- All rate quoted on the page are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Star Island only
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
- Free round trip hotel transfer is valid for hotel area in Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Sanur only. Outside of these hotel area will be charged additional fee
- Children under 12 years old are welcome but they must be accompanied, controlled and monitored by parents/adult
Cancellation and No Show PolicyCancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. The cancellation policy for group booking will be advised on the confirmation made