What the tours are about?
DAY 01 ARRIVAL - YOGYAKARTA CITY TOUR - BOROBUDUR (L)
Upon arrival at Yogyakarta Airport, you will be welcome by our tour guide and then tour is started from Yogyakarta City tour by visiting Kraton (Sultan's Palace), Bird Market, Water Castle, Sonobudoyo Museum, Batik Home Industry and Silversmith at Kotagede with its processing and beautiful collections. Then, it is continued to Borobudur to admire one of the world's miracles. On the way back to Yogyakarta you will visit Mendut and Pawon temples as well. The lunch will be served at local restaurant and at the end of the day you will check in at Jogjakarta Plaza or similar hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 02 YOGYAKARTA - BROMO (B,L, D)
After having breakfast and checking out from hotel, the trip is started to to Bromo and stop at Prambanan temple, the biggest Hindu temple in central Java. From Prambanan, the tour is continued to Solo to visit Mangkunegaran Palace and Triwindhu Antique Market. The lunch will be served on the way to Solo at the local restaurant and at the end of the day you will check in at BROMO TOSARI hotel for overnight stay and having dinner.
DAY 03 BROMO - SURABAYA TRANSFER OUT (B)
In early morning at 03.00 AM, you will get morning call to start your journey at 04.00 AM to enjoy the breathtaking view of sunrise at Mt. Penanjakan. Afterward, the tour is continued to Mount Bromo crater through the shimmering sea of sand and enjoys the horse riding. You will back to hotel for having breakfast and shower before check in out process. From hotel, you will be transferred to Juanda airport Surabaya for your next destination flight.
PRICE: US$ 359 net/person ONLY – minimum 2 people
Single Travelers: US$ 604 net/person
Price is inclusive of:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner as per tour itinerary
- Entrance fee in all tourist destinations
- 1 x Horseback riding
- Donation fee
- Parking Fee
- Speaking Guide - English, Japanese, Span, Italian, Deutschland, Dutch, and Korean. Meanwhile for Mandarin and Russian speaking guide will be charged the additional guide fee. The additional Guide fee will be advised upon the confirmation made
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle mineral water daily during tour
What to Bring?
Normal dress, sport shoes, sandal, sun screen, sun glasses, hat, glove, jacket, money, camera, insect repellent and other necessary things
Terms and Conditions:
- The above rates are quoted in US Currency and net including 21% Government tax and service charge
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability basis
- The above tour package rate is a unit price and can not be broken down into single rate
- The above rates are based on twin sharing except for single traveler's rate
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2014
- The above rates are not valid for High Season period (Lebaran and Christmas - New Year) and high season supplement will be added
- Cancellation policy will be advised upon the confirmation is made