What the tours are about?
DAY 01 ARRIVAL JAKARTA
Pick up at Soekarno Hatta Airport – Jakarta and direct transfer to hotel for overnight at SANTIKA HOTEL or similar hotels
DAY 02 JAKARTA – BANDUNG (BL)
After having breakfast at hotel, the tour is started to Bandung and stop at Bogor to visit Bogor Botanical Garden. The Bogor botanical garden hosts more than 15,000 species of trees and plants and over 5,000 species of tropical orchids. The lunch is served at local restaurant and then the trip is continued to Bandung via Puncak to admire the Tea Plantation. You will check in at PAPANDAYAN hotel or similar hotel for overnight.
DAY 03 BANDUNG (BL)
Join breakfast at hotel and then the tour is continued to visit Tangkuban Perahu, a smoldering 2000 meter wide of surrealistic volcano that is located in 1800 above sea level. From here, your trip is continued to Ciater Hot spring through the huge wonderful tea plantation. Here, you will have a lunch and possible to take a bath in the hot natural water pool. In the afternoon, you will back to Bandung and stop at Padasuka Village to enjoy the Angklung (traditional bamboo instrument) performance at Saung Angklung Ujo and at the end stay at the hotel for overnight.
DAY 04 BANDUNG – YOGYAKARTA BY TRAIN (BL)
After having breakfast at hotel, you will be transferred to train station of Bandung to join a morning executive train to Yogyakarta. Relax and enjoy your trips on air conditioned train with the lunch is served on board. At the Mid afternoon, you will arrive in Yogyakarta – Tugu train station. From station, you will be transferred to hotel and check in at GRAND MERCURE for overnight stay.
DAY 05 BOROBUDUR – VILLAGE TRIP (BL)
After having breakfast at hotel, the tour is started to discover the history and mystery of Borobudur temple, one of the world's great architectural masterpieces. You will also visit Pawon temple, which is in the middle of a typical village, and Mendut temple with its magnificent statue of the Buddha Sakyamuni. From here, the tour is continued to visit the local village on local traditional horse carriage where you can learn and know more local village life. The lunch is served at local restaurant and you will overnight stay at GRAND MERCURE hotel or similar hotel.
DAY 06 YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN (BL)
After having breakfast at hotel, the tour is continued to visit ‘Kraton', the magnificent palace of Sultan. The next destination is the bird market of Ngasem and the water castle (Taman Sari) and then go on to a traditional batik home industry to see the artisan's artwork. The next is visiting Kotagede - the original home of Yogya's silverware where you can see old craftsmanship centuries being practice on the day. It is also visit the ‘pabrik cerutu' cigar factory which is still using the Old Dutch Manual Machine on its process. The lunch is served at local restaurant and then the tips is continued to visit the most beautiful Hindu temple of Prambanan. You will be overnight at GRAND MERCURE hotel or similar hotel.
DAY 07 YOGYAKARTA OUT (BL)
After having breakfast at hotel and the checking out is done, you will be transferred to Yogyakarta airport for next destination.
Single Travelers: US$ 1,435 net/person
Price is inclusive of:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner as per tour itinerary
- Entrance fee in all tourist destinations
- 1 x train ticket from Jakarta to Yogyakarta
- Donation fee
- Parking Fee
- Speaking Guide - English, Japanese, Span, Italian, Deutschland, Dutch, and Korean. Meanwhile for Mandarin and Russian speaking guide will be charged the additional guide fee. The additional Guide fee will be advised upon the confirmation made
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle mineral water daily during tour
Normal dress, sport shoes, sandal, sun screen, sun glasses, hat, glove, jacket, money, camera, insect repellent and other necessary things
Terms and Conditions:
- The above rates are quoted in US Currency and net including 21% Government tax and service charge
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability basis
- The above tour package rate is a unit price and can not be broken down into single rate
- The above rates are based on twin sharing except for single traveler's rate
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2014
- The above rates are not valid for High Season period (Lebaran and Christmas - New Year) and high season supplement will be added
- Cancellation policy will be advised upon the confirmation is made