Bali Adventure Tours Offers Bali Elephant Safari Park with Fantastic Elephant Safari Attractions
Bali Elephant Safari Park provide Bali’s most popular as well as exciting tour, an Elephant Safari at The Elephant Safari Park. Furthermore, this Bali Elephant Safari Park is operated by Bali Adventure Tours, the best adventure companies in Bali. The location of this Bali elephant safari park is in the Village of Taro north of Ubud. The park offers you to experience a leisurely stroll through the Elephant Park and surrounding forest on the back of a gentle Sumatran Elephant. The Elephant Safari Park at Taro has Bali ‘s largest herd of 27 Elephants as well as 2 baby elephants that can be hand fed. You can sit back and relax as you make your way to the Bali Elephant Safari Park in our late model Air-conditioning Buses.
Two Highlight Tourist Attractions at Bali Elephant Safari Park
Bali Elephant Safari Ride
This Tour is one that you will not want to miss while on your holiday in Bali. Bali Adventure Tours as an operator of Bali Elephant Safari Park has been acclaimed as “The Best Elephant Park in the World” by Steve Irvin (Crocodile Hunter). Many other world celebrities have visited the Park such as David Beckham and Posh Spice, Dolf Lungdren, Julian Lennon, Johnny Knoxville and Steve’O stars of the Jackass Movies plus many more. Bali Elephant Safari Park at Taro is quite unique as well as beautiful. There is no another Elephant Park like this anywhere in the World.
Bali Elephant Safari Park, Taro
The minister of tourism has officially opened this Bali elephant safari park in the year 2000 after three years development. An official Member of the World Zoo Association, the Park meets International Standard for animal care in more than 3 hectares of exotic landscape botanical gardens as well as national forest surround it.
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel air-conditioning transfer
- Ride on elephant 35 minutes
- Talent Elephant Show
- Elephant Feeding
- Bali Elephant Safari Park Admission
- US$ 50.000 insurance cover
Bali Elephant Safari Park – Photo Gallery
Pick Up Services
|Pick UP Time|
Tanjung Benoa area
Nusa Dua area
07:30 – 08:00 am
12:00 – 12:30 pm
|Kuta / Tuban area|
Legian / Seminyak area
|08:00 – 08:30 am||12:30 – 13:00 pm (except Ubud)|
|Ubud area||–||13:30 – 14:00 pm|
What to Bring during Bali Elephant Safari Park?
Bali Elephant Safari Park – Terms and Conditions
- This Bali Elephant Safari Park rates are valid until 31 March 2018.
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee
- We also accept the payment through PayPal
- Free round trip hotel transfer is valid for hotel area in Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur as well as Ubud. There will be an additional fee when the pick up service area behind of the above hotel area.
- All rates are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when you make the booking via Bali Star Island only
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee Booking at Bali Elephant Safari Park will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. The cancellation policy for group booking will be advised on the confirmation made