Bali Full Day Tours Offer Favorite Bedugul Tour – Visit Bali Temple on Lake
Bedugul Tour is one of Bali Tour Packages to visit places of interest in the regency of Tabanan such as Beratan Lake, Ulun Danu Temple, Transitional fruit and vegetable market and Taman Ayun Temple. Bedugul is the name of place in mountain area with cold temperature as well as natural environment with beautiful panorama of Beratan Lake. We arrange our Bedugul Tour within 8 hours departs from your hotel lobby. The tour is very exciting to visit the tourist destinations in Bali with our professional speaking guide. Meanwhile, our safe driver ready to prepare a full air-conditioning car to keep your enjoyable and comfortable journey. In addition, the Indonesia lunch menu will is served at local restaurant with breathtaking view of rice terrace to complete the tour to be your memorable one.
Bedugul Tour Discovery Bali Temple on Lake
Adult : IDR 661K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 405K net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 931K net/person
Bedugul Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- One bottle of mineral water during the tour
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Photo Gallery of Bedugul Tour
Places of Interest to Visit during Bedugul Tour
Beratan Lake is a beautiful wide lake with cool temperature surround it. Moreover, the fogs usually cover the area in the evening. The water is clear and calm with beautiful Mountain as backdrop view that make you will forbear staying there. Furthermore, there are plenty of traditional boats standby at the lakeside where the visitor can rent it. The lake location is very strategic beside of the main road from Denpasar to Singaraja town. Meanwhile, the best time to visit is from 08.00 am – 15.00 pm. It is a good place to visit during Bedugul Tour.
It is the top point to visit during Bedugul Tour where we also cal the trip to visit Bali temple on lake. Furthermore, Ulun Danu Temple is a famous Hindu temple in the lakeside of Beratan and owns the beautiful panorama with Beratan Lake as well as mountain as a backdrop view. When, the lake water is going up, this temple is looking like adrift above water because the water encircles it. In addition, It’s location in the cool area and mountain with breathtaking view. Therefore, many tourist visits this place every day in particular on the day time.
FRUIT AND VEGETABLE TRADITIONAL MARKET
It is a traditional market to sell the fresh vegetables and fruits and many visited by tourist especially by local tourists. This market one of the tourist destinations in Bali presenting unique local community activities by serving the variety of agricultural products such as fresh vegetables, fruit, corn, peanut, union, tomato etc. Moreover, this traditional market is one of the bargaining traditional markets situated in the plateau area offering the variety of tropical fruits that you may visit and by some for testing local fruit taste. The opening time for this market is from 7:00 am until 18:00. It is an alternative place to visit during Bedugul Tour.
Taman Ayun Temple is a big temple in Mengwi District and Badung regency. Furthermore, it is one of the heritage sites from the empire of Mengwi with beautiful temple building and the big fishpond surrounds it. This Temple owns the unique temple building with roof top multistory building beautifully decorated as well as designed by Balinese architecture. It’s location on the huge land with lush tropical garden and fresh atmosphere. Meanwhile, the local people conduct the temple festival every six months according to Balinese Hindu calendar. In addition, there are several unique rituals that make it very beautiful to visit.
BEDUGUL TOUR ITINERARY – VISIT BALI TEMPLE ON LAKE
- 10:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 11.15 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 12.00 – Lunch at Pacung Restaurant with Rice Terrace view
- 13.30 – Visit traditional fruit and vegetable market
- 14.00 – Visit Bedugul and Beratan Lake as well as Ulun Danu Temple
- 15.00 – Back to hotel
- 17.00 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING BEDUGUL TOUR?
Bedugul Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Bedugul Tour rates are valid from 01 January 2016 until 31 March 2019.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Bedugul Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet