Bedugul Tour is one of Bali Tour Packages to visit places of interest in the regency of Tabanan like Beratan Lake, Ulun Danu Temple, Transitional fruit and vegetable market and Taman Ayun Temple. Bedugul is the name of place located in mountain area encircled by the cold temperature and natural environment with beautiful panorama of Beratan Lake. Your tour is arranged within 8 hours departs from your hotel lobby. The tour is very exciting to visit the tourist destinations in Bali with our professional speaking guide and full air-conditioning car for your enjoyable and comfortable journey. On the way of your tour, the Indonesia lunch menu is served at local restaurant with breathtaking view of rice terrace to complete the tour to be your memorable one.
Places of Interest Visiting on Bedugul Tour
Beratan Lake is a beautiful wide lake encircled by the cool temperature and blanketed by fog especially in the evening. The water is clear and calm with beautiful Mountain as backdrop view that make you will forbear staying there. There are plenty of traditional boats standby at the lakeside which is used by fisherman and found local people are fishing to add the beauty of this place. This lake is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Singaraja town and the best time to visit is from 08.00 am – 15.00 pm.
Ulun Danu Temple is a famous Hindu temple located in the lakeside of Beratan and owns the beautiful panorama with Beratan Lake and mountain as a backdrop view. When the lake water is going up, this temple is looked like adrift above water because the water encircles it. It is situated in the cool area and mountain with breathtaking view and many tourist visits this place every day in particular on the day time.
FRUIT AND VEGETABLE TRADITIONAL MARKET
It is a traditional market to sell the fresh vegetables and fruits and many visited by tourist especially by local tourists. It is one of the tourist destinations in Bali presenting unique local community activities by serving the variety of agricultural products like fresh vegetables, fruit, corn, peanut, union, tomato etc. It is one of the bargaining traditional markets situated in the plateau area offering the variety of tropical fruits that you may visit and by some for testing local fruit taste. This market is opened from 7:00 am and closed at 18:00.
Taman Ayun Temple is a big temple located in Mengwi District and Badung regency. It is one of the heritage sites from the empire of Mengwi with beautiful temple building and the big fishpond surrounds it. This Temple owns the unique temple building with roof top multistory building beautifully decorated and designed by Balinese architecture. It is secluded situated in on the huge land with lush tropical garden and fresh atmosphere. The temple festival is held every six months based on Balinese Hindu calendar with several unique rituals that make it very beautiful to visit.
Children : US$ 30 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: US$ 69 net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- One bottle of mineral water
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.
Bedugul Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2017.
- The above rates are designed based on US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Advance payment and booking request are absolutely required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual bookign only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed saperately on our confirmation sheet