Bali Tour Packages Offers Popular Elephant Ride Ubud Tours
Elephant Ride Ubud Tours are the tour packages to visit places of interest in Ubud Bali and combined with Elephant Ride, the most popular adventures in Bali. It is an exciting tour package to see tourist destination in Ubud Bali such as Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Monkey Forest, Ubud Art Market and Museum. You will enjoy the fantastic experience of 30 minutes ride on Sumatra’s Elephant in the elephant camp. Your tour will completely enjoyable and comfortable with our professional tour guide that is always outstanding offer our best service along with our private full air-conditioning car transfer. we serve your lunch at local restaurant. In addition, Elephant Ride Ubud Tours are perfectly for you who love short adventure to explore the pure nature by riding elephant and enjoy the sightseeing activities to explore Ubud Village.
Adult IDR 1,336K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 945Knet/child (3 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,606K net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- 30 minutes ride on Sumatra’s elephant
- Elephant Camp entrance fee
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance up to USD 50.000
What are the tours are about?
We start the tour from picking you up at the hotel and you will see the Balinese make the artwork such as jewelry silver work, wood carving, painting etc. Afterward, we continue the trip to Ubud. Meanwhile, in Ubud you will see the tourist destinations like Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Ubud Monkey Forest , Ubud art market, and museum. At the end of the tour you will enjoy the elephant ride at Elephant Camp before returning to the hotel.
Places of interest to Visit during Elephant Ride Ubud Tours
CELUK AND MAS VILLAGE
Celuk is the name of countryside in Gianyar regency where most of the local societies are very creative to create the handicraft from silver. Furthermore, multifarious of silver work style are presenting in this are which you may purchase and bring home for your souvenir. Mas is countryside close to Ubud where you can see the local people are doing on wood carving. Meanwhile, there are plenty of wood carving are presented in this area as an alternative tourist destination in Bali.
You will see the beautiful rice terrace at Tegalalang countryside, northern part of Ubud Bali. Furthermore, the rice terrace is extremely amazing. Because it is built on the cliff bank with the beautiful valley. The rice field located on hillside is compiled regularly as well as devious that presents very beautiful panorama. There are spot point where we have a look and having picture for your documentations. Tegalalang is one of tourist destinations in Bali. Hence, many tourist visit this site every day. The cool atmosphere surround it that make it the right place to visit during Ubud Tour.
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small forest in the center of Ubud where several group of monkeys are life in their habitat. These monkey are relative tame with a strong supervision from the local community to supervise it animals during the opening hour to secure the visitor when entering this area. The group of monkeys with cute face will amuse you when visiting this place and you will see one Balinese Temple reside in this forest.
This market is strategically located in the center of Ubud and apposite to Ubud Palace (Puri Saren). In this market you will find plenty of souvenirs with multifarious of style, colors as well as types. During visiting this market, you can connect your visit to Ubud Palace to see the life of Ubud empire with their unique and beautiful houses. Moreover, Ubud Palace is also used as a center of art activities where the Balinese performances are presented everyday in evening time on the open stage.
In this museum, you will find a lot of painting collection from the world’s artist including the famous local artist. Moreover, we can find easily the paintbrush incision on canvas that owns high art values at this museum. The painting museum is one of the alternative tourist destination in Bali offers a different experience to recognize the artwork in canvas. It is also giving you the description of Ubud and Bali in art development during discovering the beautiful masterpiece from world painters who introduce Ubud as a center of art in Bali.
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.45 – Visit Gold and Silverwork
- 10.30 – Visit Wood Carving Artwork
- 11.30 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 12.15 – Enjoy the lunch at local restaurant
- 13.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 14.00 – Visit Ubud Market and Ubud Palace
- 15.00 – Visit Museum
- 16.00 – Enjoy Elephant Ride at Elephant Camp
- 16.45 – Back to hotel
- 18.00 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING TOUR?
Bali Tour Packages Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 3 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet