Kintamani Tour is a tour package with an impressive experience to visit Kintamani with breathtaking view of an active volcano and lake. This tour is also known as Bali Volcano Trips to visit places interest in Bali like Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave, Tampak Siring Temple/Tirta Empul Tample and Kintamani. The tour is also offering you the wide opportunity to see the beautiful handicraft in Bali which is made by local people to bring home for your souvenir. This tour is very comfortable with our professional tour guide who is always outstanding offer our best service. Our Kintamani Tour is well privately designed with full air-conditioning car transfer and safe driver to keep your trip comfortable and enjoyable. The buffet lunch is served at local restaurant with magnificent view of Batur Mount and Lake. It is the most favorite activities that our clients choose from several choice on Bali Tours those are proper arranged to give our customers enjoyable atmosphere as well as safety during the trip with reasonable prices.
Places of interest will be visited during Bali Volcano Trips
Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave is an ancient omission in the form of a cave with the high value of art and history. Goa Gajah is one of tourist destinations in Bali that is visited by a lot of tourists every day. In this place, we will find other ancient omissions like ancient stone idol, douche, temple and others. It owns beautiful relief with a form of face turning around to the left side. We have to descend the doorstep to reach Goa Gajah because this place is located in the river valley. It is a famous place with unique cave and the right place to visit on the tour.
TAMPAK SIRING/HOLY SPRING WATER TEMPLE
Tampak Siring or recognized also by the name of Tirta Empul is a temple with a big water source residing in the middle of it. The water is clear, clean and holy assumed by the local resident to cure some disease. In Tampak Siring, you will see a Palace of Indonesia State founded by first president. Its place is very beautiful and peaceful that is surrounded by hill. There are many water douche exist in this temple that are using by local people for bathing and purification purpose.
Kintamani is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani to overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau area about 1000 meter above sea level with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area in a beautiful valley close to the lake. This place is very famous place and appointed as one of the tourist destinations hence it is visited by many tourists everyday.
- 09:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.15 – Visit Gold and Silver work
- 10.45 – Visit Wood Carving
- 12.00 – Visit Kintamani with Batur Volcano and Lake
- 12.15 – Enjoy lunch at local restaurant in Kintamani
- 14.00 – Visit Tampak Siring/Tirta Empul Temple
- 15.00 – Visit Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave
- 15.30 – Back to hotel
- 17.00 – Arrive at hotel
Children : US$ 30 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: US$ 75 net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.
Kintamani Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2017.
- The above rates are designed based on US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Advance payment and booking request are absolutely required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual bookign only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed saperately on our confirmation sheet