Bali Full Day Tours Offer Kintamani Tour – Popular Bali Volcano Trips
Kintamani Tour is one of the fantastic Bali Full Day Tours with an impressive experience to visit Kintamani with breathtaking view of an active volcano and lake. This Bali Volcano Trips to visit places interest in Bali such as Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave, Tampak Siring Temple/Tirta Empul Tample and Kintamani. The tour is also offering you the wide opportunity to see the beautiful handicraft in Bali which is made by local people to bring home for your souvenir. The tour is very comfortable with our professional tour guide who is always outstanding offer our best service. Our Kintamani Tour is well privately designed with full air-conditioning car transfer and safe driver to keep your trip comfortable and enjoyable. We provide your lunch local restaurant with magnificent view of Batur Mount and Lake. It is the most favorite activities for tourists who want full day sightseeing in Bali.
PRICE : US$ 49 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : US$ 30 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: US$ 75 net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Places of interest to Visit during Bali Volcano Trips
It is an ancient omission in the form of a cave with the high value of art as well as history. This site is one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali. Hence, many tourists visit this site every day. In addition, we will find other ancient omissions like ancient stone idol, douche, temple and others. It owns beautiful relief with a form of face turning around to the left side. Moreover, we have to descend the doorstep to reach Goa Gajah. Because, this place location in the river valley. It is a famous place with unique cave and the right place to visit on the Kintamani tour.
TAMPAK SIRING/HOLY SPRING WATER TEMPLE
Tampak Siring or recognized also by the name of Tirta Empul is a temple with a big water source residing in the middle of it. The water is clear, clean and holy assumed by the local resident to cure some disease. Meanwhile, at Tampak Siring, you will see a Palace of Indonesia State founded by first president. Its place is very beautiful and peaceful with green hill surround it. Moreover, there are many water douche exist in this temple that are using by local people for bathing and purification purpose.
Kintamani is a name of countryside in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani to overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. Furthermore, it’s location in the plateau area about 1000 meter above sea level with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area in a beautiful valley close to the lake. Meanwhile, this place is very famous place and the government has appointed it as one of the tourist destinations. Hence, many tourists visit this site everyday.
KINTAMANI TOUR ITINERARY
- 09:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.15 – Visit Gold and Silver work
- 10.45 – Visit Wood Carving
- 12.00 – Visit Kintamani with Batur Volcano and Lake
- 12.15 – Enjoy lunch at local restaurant in Kintamani
- 14.00 – Visit Tampak Siring/Tirta Empul Temple
- 15.00 – Visit Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave
- 15.30 – Back to hotel
- 17.00 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING TOUR?
Kintamani Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2017.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet