Kintamani Tour, The Popular Bali Volcano Trips – Full Day Tours to Explore Kintamani and Other Tourist Destinations
Kintamani Tour is one of the fantastic Bali Full Day Tours with an impressive experience to visit Kintamani with breathtaking view of an active volcano as well as lake. This Bali Volcano Trips to visit places interest in Bali such as Goa Gajah / Elephant Cave, Tampak Siring Temple / Tirta Empul Tample and Kintamani. The tour is also offering you the wide opportunity to see the beautiful handicraft in Bali which is made by local people to bring home for your souvenir. The tour is very comfortable with our professional tour guide who is always outstanding offer our best service. In addition, our Kintamani Tour is well privately designed with full air-conditioning car transfer and safe driver to keep your trip comfortable and enjoyable. Meanwhile, we provide your lunch local restaurant with magnificent view of Batur Mount and Lake.
This Kintamani Tour is very popular among other tours in Bali. We have run this tour since 1998 with 100% meet guest satisfaction and safe. Our commitment is giving best quality services and clear information for all our customers to keep the satisfactory level in every trip we run. Therefore, our Kintamani Tour is one of the favorite tours in Bali and most of the tourists have experienced.
Kintamani Tour – Popular Bali Volcano Trips
PRICE : IDR 661K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 405K net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,012K net/person
Kintamani Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Photo Gallery of Kintamani Tour – Popular Volcano Trips
What is Kintamani Tour About?
It is one of the popular Bali Full Day Tours taking you to explore the hill of Kintamani and visit several places of interest during the trips. This Kintamani Tour is a private tour using comfortable vehicle with full air-conditioning. Moreover, our professional tour guide will lead your tour privately without any other passenger. So, the only you and your spouse or friend or family will be in the car. Meanwhile, our safe driver will drive the car smoothly to keep your journey safe.
Where is the Tour Started and Finished?
Our Kintamani Tour is started from your hotel lobby or appointed pick up point. We do flexible to arrange the pick-up service based on your request as long as within the pick-up service area. Meanwhile, we will drop you back at your hotel or appointed drop point after the tour finish.
How Long is the Tour Running?
We have put the schedule that our Kintamani Tour will run about 8 hours. However, we understand that the traffic condition could affect the length of trip. In this case, the extension of trip might be given on spot by Bali Star Island approval.
Places of interest to Visit during Bali Volcano Trips
It is an ancient omission in the form of a cave with the high value of art as well as history. This site is one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali. Hence, many tourists visit this site every day. In addition, we will find other ancient omissions like ancient stone idol, douche, temple and others. It owns beautiful relief with a form of face turning around to the left side. Moreover, we have to descend the doorstep to reach Goa Gajah. Because, this place location in the river valley. It is a famous place with unique cave and the right place to visit during the Kintamani tour or Bali Volcano Trips.
TAMPAK SIRING/HOLY SPRING WATER TEMPLE
Tampak Siring or recognized also by the name of Tirta Empul is a temple with a big water source residing in the middle of it. The water is clear, clean and holy assumed by the local resident to cure some disease. Meanwhile, at Tampak Siring, you will see a Palace of Indonesia State founded by first president. Its place is very beautiful and peaceful with green hill surround it. Moreover, there are many water douche exist in this temple that are using by local people for bathing and purification purpose. It is the second place to visit during Kintamani Tour or Bali Volcano Trips.
Kintamani is a name of countryside in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani to overview the active volcano of Batur Mount as well as wide Lake of Batur in a valley. Furthermore, it’s location in the plateau area about 1000 meter above sea level with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area in a beautiful valley close to the lake. Meanwhile, this place is very famous place and the government has appointed it as one of the tourist destinations. Hence, many tourists visit this site everyday.
KINTAMANI TOUR ITINERARY
- 09:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.15 – Visit Gold and Silver work
- 10.45 – Visit Wood Carving
- 12.00 – Visit Kintamani with Batur Volcano and Lake view
- 12.15 – Enjoy lunch at local restaurant in Kintamani
- 14.00 – Visit Tampak Siring / Tirta Empul Temple
- 15.00 – Visit Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave
- 15.30 – Back to hotel
- 17.00 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING KINTAMANI TOUR?
Kintamani Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Kintamani Tour rates are valid from 01 January 2016 until 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Kintamani Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet