Sail Sensations Cruise is one of the exciting sailing experiences to visit Lembongan Island using luxury catamaran boat. The cruise will take you on board using 27 meters long vessel of sail assisted motorized catamaran to cross Bali Strait. It sails to the tranquility island with the golden sandy beach along the coastal area. Sail Sensations Cruise is one of the fantastic cruise trips in Bali serve you with exciting cruise experience to explore the blue ocean. Meanwhile, you will enjoy the fun ship cruise with sailing catamaran and friendly services from professional crew that complete your experiences in Bali. It is an ideal for you who love the sailing cruise trip using catamaran boat and go slow sailing to the serenity island. There is no doubt that you can contact our team to book the spaces and get the confirmation soon.
Adult : US$ 112 net/person
Children : US$ 69 net/child
(Children age: 04 – 12 years old)
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Tea or Coffee throughout the day
- Glass bottom boat
- Banana boat rides
- Village Tours
- Sea kayaking
- Snorkeling equipment
- BBQ buffet lunch on the beach club Lembongan Island
- Return with afternoon snack
- Round trip hotel transfer
- Medical insurance
Sail Sensations Cruise – Bali Daylight Cruise
The trip is taking from Waka Nusa’s private marina at Benoa Port to the stunning Nusa Bay, in Lembongan Island. Furthermore, the Waka Sailing Cruise will take you approximately one and half hour sailing to Lembongan depending on the wind condition. The sailing catamaran takes guests on a leisurely cruise and enjoys the fresh of sea breezes. Meanwhile, the cruise will serve coffee, tea and pastries await guests after boarding indoor or outdoor seating areas. Moreover, the cruise allow the guests to travel in comfort while enthusiastic fishermen can join the crew throwing lines of the back of the boat.
Sail Sensations Cruise Boarding Information
- Depart from Benoa Port : 09.00 am
- Arriving at Benoa Port : 05.00 pm
- Boarding Time at least 30 minutes before departure
What to Bring on Sail Sensations Cruise?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2017.
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- Round trip hotel transfers are covering for the hotel area such as Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur Only. There will be any additional charge for pick up service outside of these hotel area.
- This activity is depended on the weather in particular wind conditions
- All rate quoted on the page are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when you make the booking through Bali Star Island only.
- In one circumstance leak of booking happened, then Sail Sensations Cruise has the right to change the cruise program into Aristocat Cruise or Castaway Cruise, depended on the day of cruise program.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. Meanwhile, we will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation sheet.