Java Tour Packages Offers Fantastic Yogyakarta Bromo Tours to Discover Yogyakarta Interesting Places and Mount Bromo within 3 Days / 2 Nights
Yogyakarta Bromo Tours are the most popular in Java Tour Packages offering you fantastic experiences to explore Places of Interest in Yogyakarta as well as Bromo Mount. Furthermore, this tour packages are taking you to experience to explore the central java with it famous of the old culture heritages. It is also discover the complete tourist destinations such as Borobudur Temple, Prambanan Temple, Sultan’s Palace, Yogyakarta City and the magical view of Mount Bromo sunrise. Meanwhile, our professional tour guide will make your trip enjoyable with his comprehensive explanation in every place to visit. Moreover, our experienced driver will complete your enjoyable trip with comfortable air-conditioning. Therefore, there is no doubt to contact our team to get the detail information or book the space.
Minimum 2 people: IDR 5,455K net/person
Single Traveler: IDR 8,999K net/person
Except : 16 June – 14 July and 23 Dec – 02 Jan
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch as well as dinner as per tour itinerary
- Entrance fee in all tourist destinations
- 1 x Horseback riding
- Donation fee
- Parking Fee
- Speaking Guide (English, Japanese). Other language speaking guide available with additional charge and will inform upon confirmation
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle mineral water daily during tour
Yogyakarta Bromo Tours Itinerary
DAY-01: ARRIVAL – YOGYAKARTA CITY TOUR and BOROBUDUR (L)
Firstly, Upon arrival at Yogyakarta Airport, our tour guide will meet and great you to start start the tour from Yogyakarta City. Afterward, we visit Sultan Palace (Kraton), Bird Market, Water Castle, Sonobudoyo Museum, Batik Home Industry as well as Silversmith at Kotagede. And then, we continue to visit Borobudur to admire one of the world’s miracles. Afterward, we visit Mendut and Pawon temples as well on the way back from Borobudur Temple. Meanwhile, we will take a break to enjoy the lunch at local restaurant. Finally, we check in at Jogjakarta Plaza or similar hotel for overnight stay.
DAY-02: YOGYAKARTA – BROMO (B,L, D)
After having breakfast as well as checking out from hotel, the trip will go to Bromo. First of all, we will stop at Prambanan temple, the biggest Hindu temple in central Java. Afterward, we continue to Solo to visit Mangkunegaran Palace and Triwindhu Antique Market. We will serve the lunch at the local restaurant and then continue the trip to Bromo. Finally, we check in at BROMO TOSARI hotel for overnight stay and having dinner.
DAY-03: BROMO SUNRISE – SURABAYA TRANSFER OUT (B)
Firstly in early morning at 4.00 am, we start your journey by using 4 WD and climb up Mt. Penanjakan for seeing the beautiful Bromo sunrise from this spot. Afterward, we continue the tour to Mount Bromo crater through the shimmering sea of sand and enjoys the horse riding adventure. You will back to hotel for having breakfast and shower before check in out process. Finally, we transfer you to Juanda airport Surabaya for your next flight destination.
What to Bring?
Normal dress, sport shoes, sandal, sun screen, sun glasses, hat, glove, jacket, money, camera, insect repellent and other necessary things
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The flight seat is based on lowest economy class and if the seat not available, will change to higher class with additional charge informed during confirmation.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 3 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied.
- The High Season Surcharge per person will be charged during the High/Peak Season period (Lebaran and Christmas – New Year)
- Minimum 48 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability basis.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.