Bali Unique Tours Offers the Popular Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour to Explore the Traditional Villages in Bali with Beautiful Local Cultures and Traditions
Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour is one of the exciting Bali Unique Tours uniquely designed to explore the ancient village in east part of Bali with unique local tradition from villagers. Your trips will fully experience of the ancient village with local villagers living in the Balinese compound as well as defend the strong cultures and traditions. Our tour guide will encourage you to discover the unique one from this village and do the sort trekking around the village and finally found the local Balinese make the salt traditionally on the beautiful beach. This Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour is also encourage you to visit Taman Nusa Culture Park, one stop visit Indonesia Cultures situated in the tranquility of Gianyar Regency presenting the beautiful multiple ethnic and cultures of Indonesia.
Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour About
This Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour will take about 10 hours from 08.00 – 18.00 to discover the traditional and ancient village as well as one stop visit Indonesia ethnic and cultures of Taman Nusa. We start the tour to visit Penglipuran Village and then go to Taman Nusa Culture Park to discover the Indonesian ethnic and cultures. We serve your lunch at local restaurant. Afterward, we continue to visit Tenganan Village, an ancient Bali Village in east part of Bali. The rest of time, we can visit the local fisherman who make the salt traditionally on the beach and then we back to your hotel to terminate your Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour.
Places to Visit on Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour
Penglipuran Village is the first stop point during Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour. It is a traditional countryside owning unique characteristic life, socializing as well as culture. Furthermore, the location in Kubu Village, Bangli Sub district and Bangli Regency. Meanwhile, the natural nature and environments of countryside is designating the pittance touch of modernization influence. The cool atmosphere surround this village that make it as an ideal place to stay. It is because the location on the height land about 700 m above sea level. According to history of all old doyens that this countryside is taken away from the word Pengeling Pura what its meaning remember to ancestor, but there is also telling that the word of Penglipur mean the entertainer. Therefore, it is a good place to visit during Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour.
Kehen Temple is next place to visit during Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour. Furthermore, it is a beautiful Hindu temple located in foothills, south part of Bangli Regency as well as about 45 Km from Denpasar town. Inside of this temple are, there is Panyimpenan Temple building keep 3 inscriptions which is relating to its contents as well as temple existence. It is strategically located in the high land, so we can see the beautiful view. It is a famous temple in Bali and many visitors from foreign country visit this site. Bali Island has been well known as well as offers many places of interest throughout the island and Kehen Temple is one of them that you must visit.
TAMAN NUSA CULTURE PARK
Taman Nusa is a good place to visit during Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour. This site is a Indonesia Culture Park presenting the multiple ethnic as well as cultures of Indonesia. It is a place for one stop visit of Indonesia Cultures from Sumatra until Papua. Taman Nusa is featured by the beautiful traditional Indonesian compound with each cultures as well as story that will bring you to explore throughout Indonesian. You can discover many cultures as well as traditional houses at this place for education and preserve the cultures from modern influences. Taman Nusa is a beautiful culture park set on river bank with panoramic view of river valley underneath and fresh atmosphere surround it.
Tenganan Village is an ethnic Balinese Village you must visit on this Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour. It is one of the oldest Balinese Traditional Villages in Karangasem Regency, east part of Bali. Furthermore, this village is much referred by cultural literature science of Tenganan Pegringsingan, very famous in the island. It own very unique local community life pattern which is one culture example of Bali Ancient Villages (Hindu Prehistoric) as well as different with other villages existing in this island. We can meet the old Balinese compound with local villagers are living together with their own pets and other animals.
BALI ANCIENT VILLAGE SAFARI TOUR ITINERARY
- 08.00 Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 10.00 Visit Penglipuran Village
- 11.30 Visit Kehen Temple
- 12.45 Lunch at local restaurant
- 13.45 Visit Taman Nusa
- 16.00 Visit Tenganan Village
- 16.45 Visit Traditional Salf Making
- 17.00 Back to hotel
- 18.00 Arriving at your hotel
NOTE: The above itinerary is subject to change according the local conditions
Children : IDR 1,012K net/child (3 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,687K net/person
Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance up to USD 50.000
T-shirt, hat, camera, sun glasses, money, sandals/sport shoes and sun screen.
Photo Gallery of Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour
Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour rates are valid from 01 January 2017 – 31 March 2018.
- The rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 3 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- This tour is using van or bus with full air-conditioning and when using other vehicles like VW Safari or other Jeep then the additional charge will be applied.
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change without notice according to the local conditions
- Minimum 3 days booking for Bali Ancient Village Safari Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Advance payment and booking request are absolutely required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet