Bali Cremation Tour, Bali Unique Tours Visit Ngaben Ceremony Procession
Bali Cremation Tour is one of the exciting Bali Unique Tours exclusively designed to visit the Ngaben Ceremony, the unique procession of burial in Bali held by Balinese Hindu people. Furthermore, Bali Cremation Tour will encourage you to see directly the procession of combustion/obsequies of dead body in Bali with unique ritual procession that you never seen. Meanwhile, Ngaben Ceremony or Cremation Ceremony is one of the famous Balinese Hindu ceremonies where the dead body soul return to the heaven by processing of cremation. Your tour will more enjoyable with our professional tour guide who always outstanding offer our best service to explain of each procession. Moreover, your trip will comfortable with full air-conditioning car transfer and save driver. It is one of the unique tours in Bali to see different world activities with high philosophy of human life.
PRICE : IDR 877K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 540K net/child (3 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,552K net/person
Bali Cremation Tour Prices Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Bali Cremation Tour experience
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance up to USD 50.000
Photo Gallery of Bali Cremation Tour
Bali Cremation Tour about
We start Bali Cremation Tour from picking you up at your hotel lobby and drop direct to the Ngaben/Cremation point. You will see Ngaben/Cremation ceremony procession where the group of local people (Banjar Society) take the dead body and put it on ‘Wadah’ (the place to put the dead body). Furthermore, they carry it on the shoulder together to bring it to the cemetery. Afterward, the people will burn or bury the dead body (depend on the local society role) to unite the soul to heaven and bring back all element of human body to nature. Finally, we back to the hotel to terminate this Bali Cremation Tour. Meanwhile, venue, time and date are subject to the procession of ceremony. Therefore, Bali Cremation Tour can take half day even full day depended on the local social community rules and location.
BALI CREMATION TOUR ITINERARY
- Pick up at your hotel lobby
- Visit Cremation Ceremony Procession
- Escorting the dead body to cemetery
- Seeing combustion/obsequies procession
- Back to hotel
- Arriving at your hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING BALI CREMATION TOUR?
Bali Cremation Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Bali Cremation Tour rates are valid from 01 January 2017 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 3 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change without notice according to the local conditions
- Minimum 3 days booking for Bali Cremation Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require advance payment and booking request to block the space. Afterward, we will send all confirmations through your email.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet