Bali Diving Tours Offer Fantastic Bali Dive Trips to Discover Best Bali Dive Spots
Bali Diving Tours are the exciting experience to explore the beautiful underwater included coral and colorful fishes. Furthermore, this island has many choices of the diving spots which are very famous in all over the world. Those are covering Tulamben, Amed, Padang Bay, Menjangan Island, Nusa Penida, Lembongan Island and Nusa Dua. We are very glad to take you the right diving spots to explore the beauty of Bali’s underwater. Furthermore, our Bali Diving Tours are providing you unforgettable adventure experience where you can enjoy your dive with experienced dive instructors. These Bali Diving Tours are the fantastic adventures that you never miss on your lovely vacation in this paradise island of Bali. In addition, we are also offer diving course for those who want to get diving certificates
Bali Diving Tours
You can get the fantastic and wonderful experience under the blue sea water through our Bali Diving Tour activities. Moreover, it will take you to discover the colorful coral and tropical fishes from the smallest to the biggest one. The professional and experience dive instructors are always accompany your dive tours and allocate you to the proper dive spots. We have a lot of experience to serve the divers from the beginner until the professional ones. Therefore, we have opened the diving course for you who wish to have PADI Diving Certificate.
INTRODUCTORY BALI DIVING TOURS FOR NON CERTIFICATE
For you who don’t have a certificate, we are glad to bring you on the fun Bali diving tours with the professional and experienced Diving Instructor. We will guide you on your requirement to see the real under sea water habitat, catch beautiful color fishes and a nice coral. Bali has a several diving spots where you may choose at your convenience for Bali diving tours.
|Bali Dive Spots with 1 time of dive||Min Person||PRICES (Rupiah)|
|Bali Dive Spots with 2 times of dives||Min Person||PRICES (Rupiah)|
|Amed or Tulamben||2||1,725K|
|Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan||4||2,350K|
All Bali Diving Tours prices inclusions: round trip transfer, insurance, lunch as well as Dive Instructor
BALI DIVING TOURS FOR CERTIFICATE DIVERS
For any body who has a certificate, it is now the change for you to explore your diving experience through Bali Diving Tours. You will enjoy your diving with us through our fun diving tours. We also provide you the professional and experienced diving instructor. Join the fun Bali diving tours during your holiday with the following venues.
|Bali Dive Spots (1 time dive)||Minimum Divers||RATES (IDR/Rupiah)|
|Bali Dive Spots (2 time dives)||Minimum Divers||RATES (IDR/Rupiah)|
|Amed or Tulamben||2||1,620K|
|Nusa Penida / Nusa Lembongan||4||1,999K|
All Bali Diving Tours prices inclusions: return transfer, lunch, insurance as well as Dive Instructor
BALI DIVE COURSES
Beside of Bali Diving Tours, we are also providing Bali PADI Diving Course that will take you to experience under the blue sea water and theoretical diving with the professional diving instructor. It has set proper program for the beginner to dive in Bali and get the Padi International Diving Certificate. The courses are opened with several diving programs like; Padi Scuba Diving Course, Referral Course, Open Water Diving Course and Advance Diving Course.
BALI DIVING TOURS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The above Bali Diving Tours are valid until 31 March 2018.
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- This activity is depended on the weather in particular wind conditions
- Free pick up transfers are covering the following hotel area include Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur Only. Meanwhile for the hotel area beyond than the above area then the additional charge for transportation fee will be charged.
- All rate quoted on Bali Diving Tours are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when you make the booking through Bali Star Island only.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. Meanwhile, we will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation sheet.