Bali Unique Tours Offers Exciting Bali Farm Tour with Unique Tourist Activities
Bali Farm Tour is one of Bali Unique Tours to explore the rice paddy and join the local farmer working on the rice field. Meanwhile, Bali Unique Tours are the tours with unique tourist activities. Furthermore, this tour will encourage you to go down into the rice field and experience how to plant the rice and plowing the field using the traditional tools. This Bali Farm Tour covers how the local Balinese people living in the village as well as implementing the traditional irrigation system those are managed by an organization called Subak. We will explore the traditional village and visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Jatiluwih. In addition, we will serve you a coffee break while enjoy the beautiful panorama of rice terrace with fresh cool atmosphere surround it. Our professional tour guide will lead your trip and explain the related information completely.
Adult: IDR 1,147K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 742K net/child (6 – 12 years)
Infant : IDR 337K net/infant (0 – 5)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,485K net/person
Bali Farm Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Bali Farm Tour experience includes plowing and rice planting/harvesting as well as village tour
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Afternoon tea
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance up to USD 50.000
Bali Farm Tour About?
These Bali Unique Tours will take you within 10 hours from your hotel lobby until arriving back at your hotel. We go to Subak Museum to see the Bali’s traditional farming equipment, story of irrigation system as well as Balinese farmer life photos. Furthermore, we continue to visit Tunjuk Village to discover local elementary school (school season only), traditional Balinese compound and farming activities. Moreover, we will discover the local social life style such as small pig raising, cock fighting and offerings making. Afterward, you will have the opportunity to join the local farmer to plant the rice, plowing the rice field and trekking to the cocoa garden. We drive to Jatiluwih for short rice paddy trekking while enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and panoramic view. We serve your lunch at local restaurant as well as coffee break with breathtaking view. Finally, we back to hotel to terminate your unique tour.
Bali Unique Tours and Places of Interest to Visit during Bali Farm Tour
Subak Museum is a museum collecting the traditional Balinese farming tools as well as present the traditional compound to describe the traditional Balinese people living style. The location of this museum in the hearth of Tabanan town collecting complete the old traditional farming tools as well as kitchen ware those are well maintained to keep the local cultures. Meanwhile, the name of Subak is coming from the famous organization’s name to manage the irrigation system in Bali that survive until now. It is an ideal place to put on Bali Unique Tours or Bali Farm Tour.
BALI FARM ACTIVITIES
Bali Farm Activities are encouraging you to involve with local people activities. Firstly, we visit the local elementary school (school season only) and traditional Balinese compound. You will discover the Balinese people living style with unique activities such as Balinese offering making, cock fighting and pig rising. Moreover, we extend your experience to explore the rice field and involve with the local farmer to join with farm activities includes plowing and rice planting. In addition, the short trekking to the cocoa gardens to find the cocoa plantations and coconut trees. It is a perfect idea to put it on Bali Unique Tours especially Bali Farm Tour.
It is a beautiful rice terrace situated in the tranquility of Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan regency as well as set on the slop of Batukaru Mount. The location in the plateau area with cool temperatures surround it and breathtaking view of rice terrace unfolding from the slop of mountain until the sea shore. Moreover, we go for short trekking through the rice paddy with fresh atmosphere to refresh your mind from your daily business and discover the beautiful rice field and irrigation system executed by local farmer. When the harvesting season, you can discover the local farmer to harvest the rice from the rice field directly. This site is a perfect idea for the activities on Bali Unique Tours.
Bali Unique Tours – Bali Farm Tour Itinerary
- 08.00 Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 09.15 Visit Subak Museum
- 10.30 Visit Tunjuk Village
- 10.35 Village Tour and Farm Activities
- 12.00 Lunch at local restaurant
- 13.45 Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 14.00 Enjoy short rice paddy trekking when arriving at Jatiluwih
- 15.00 Enjoy afternoon tea
- 16.00 Back to hotel
- 18.00 Arriving at your hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING BALI FARM TOUR?
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 6 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet