Nusa Dua Bali Golf Course – Bali National Golf, Best Golf Resort Asia Pacific
Bali National Golf Club is formerly Nusa Dua Bali Golf successfully the 5th Best Golf Resort in Asia Pacific. It offers visitors to Bali a truly unique golfing experience due to the fantastic course setting. Golfers will experience three distinct playing environments throughout the 18-hole. The golf course architect team of Nelson, Haworth Golf Course Architects incorporated small hand-built stone walls to terrace the sides of fairways and tees in order to emulate the rice field’s terraces in Bali. The setting of holes 1 through 9 features creeks, canyons, and native vegetation filled with tropical birds, whilst for holes 10 through 16 present the golfer with lush gently sculptured fairways through a mature coconut grove. The coconut palms, some as tall as 100 feet, provide vertical definition to the golf course. Finally, the island green hole 17 and lakeside hole-18 are the challenging finishing holes to test every golfer.
Asia Best Golf Resort
- PING/ Titleist Club Rental US$ 45 net/set
- Shoes Rental US$ 8 net/pair
PRICE: US$ 169 net/golfer
(minimum 2 golfer booking)
Single Player : US$ 189 net/golfer
- 10% VAT
- 1 round 18 holes green fee
- Golf cart for 18 holes – twin sharing
- Round trip hotel transfer (valid for Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur Only)
Golfing Experience in Deluxe Resort Area
Bali National Golf Club is located in the deluxe resort environment of Nusa Dua Bali, provides golf enthusiasts with a world championship 18 holes golf course in a spectacular seaside setting. This golf course own three areas combined into the best environment for golf course like the exciting sand dune holes along some of the world’s most beautiful beaches, beautiful lake and multi colored flora amidst massive coconut three and a hillside terrain affording spectacular views of the Nusa Dua area while playing through Balinese rice terrace and coral rock outcrops. In addition, this golf course is one of the favorite golf courses in Bali Island.
Golf Course Facilities
- 18-hole championship course designed by Nelson, Haworth Golf Course Architects
- It’s distinctly Balinese yet ultra-modern Clubhouse
- Pro Shop and Golfer’s Reception, features a wide range of name brand and logo merchandise, golf equipment and accessories to get you on course.
- The Golfer’s Lounge and Terrace overlooking the 18th green, which enjoys the intimate golf course views, where golfers can enjoy Food and Beverages while watching their golfing friends putt out!
- VIP Lounge and Meeting Room
- Spacious modern Locker Room with shower and changing facilities
- Prayer Room
- Halfway Houses on holes 4 as well as 14 catering to hungry golfers
- Driving Range
- Multiple tees ranging from 4,858 to 7,134 yards – Par 72
- Course Rating: Championship Tees 73.2; Tournament’s Tees 71.7; Resort’s Tees 70.4 ;Ladies Tees 70.1
- Grass: Tiff Eagle – Greens, Paspalum – Tees, Fairway
- PGA Golf Professional staff to administer tee times, reservations, course play, instructional programs, tournaments and organized group events
- 100 top quality pro-line golf club rental sets and rental shoes
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2018
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee
- Payment can be also made via PayPal
- Additional charge for guest stay outside the above area at cost US$ 25 net/person
- Caddy Tips will be optional
- All rate quoted on the page are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Star Island only
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- 7 days before the activity date up to no-show will be charged full(100%) of the total invoice
- Group booking will be advised upon the confirmation is made