Bali Unique Tours Provide the Popular Bali Royal Heritage Tour to Visit the Kingdom Palace and other Heritage Sites
Bali Royal Heritage Tour is one of Bali Unique Tours to explore the heritage sites of several kingdom in Bali Island. It is one of Bali unique tours exploring the royal heritage sites as well as discover the unique and historical buildings. Moreover, you will discover the historical sites with long story of each empire from the heritage buildings. This Bali Royal Heritage Tour is uniquely designed for any one who love to visit the historical places as well as want to know the story of each empire to visit. Therefore, these Bali Unique Tours are comfortable using full air-conditioning vehicle with professional tour guide who will outstanding to provide our best services.
Bali Royal Heritage Tour About
Bali Royal Heritage Tour will spend within 9,5 hours 08.00 am – 17.30 pm. Firstly, we start these Bali Unique Tours from your hotel lobby. Afterward, we will enjoy the tour programs and finally back to hotel to terminate the arrangements. Furthermore, this Bali Royal Heritage Tour will visit the famous royal heritage sites in Bali starting from Kerta Gosa, Puri Agung Gianyar, Puri Ageng Blahbatuh and Puri Saren Ubud. When the times are still available, we do flexible to visit Mas Village or Celuk Village to see the local people create the handicraft. It is a fantastic tour arrangement to see deeply the royal heritage. And also discover the local cultures that the empire preserve it until now. The tour will be finish until we drop you back to your hotel or appointed drop point.
Places to Visit during Bali Royal Heritage Tour
Kerta Gosa is the first place to visit during Bali Royal Heritage Tour. It’s location at Klungkung Semarapura Bali is a heritage site of Klungkung Empire. The location in the hearth of Semarapura town as well as appointed as one of the tourism destinations in Bali. Furthermore, Kerta Gosa is featured by the beautiful heritage buildings which well known as a jurisdiction site or a place to prosecute the subordinate kings of Klungkung Empire who violate the rules or made the mistakes. The name of Kerta Gosa is from a Sanskrit. Furthermore, the word of Kerta means Peaceful and Gosa from the Gosita word mean announcement. Therefore, the Kertha Gosa word is a building of a kind Jurisdiction in form of Bale for the king who announces the legislation, jurisdiction, penalization etc.
PURI AGUNG GIANYAR
Puri Agung Gianyar or Gianyar Palace is a beautiful palace owned by Gianyar Empire as well as situated in the heart of town where the center of local economic activities just in front of it. It is beautifully designed with Balinese architecture throughout the building including the entrance gateway that make it very interesting to visit. The location of this palace is very strategic in the hearth of Gianyar town where previously stated as a center of the empires existing in this regions since year of 1350. The name of the first king from this palace is Raja Adipati Ida Dalem Krisna Kepakisan who lead the Gianyar Empire between 1350 – 1380.
PURI AGENG BLAHBATUH
Puri Ageng Blahbatuh is a beautiful palace located in Blahbatuh Village and Gianyar Regency functionally used as a center of development and preserve for rituals, religions and educations. This palace is reconstructed since 16th century and it can maintain the splendor of the castle until now. The unique of this palace is the existence of water park in north east of the palace for house temple. There is a fish pond with beautiful Bale set on it and formerly used for education for all king’s children and family. In addition, the palace is well set on 4,5 hectare land with several buildings assigned regular bases by taking Tri Hita Karana Concept.
PURI SAREN / UBUD PALACE
Puri Saren Ubud (Ubud Palace) is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King. Furthermore, the location is in the center of Ubud Bali with traditional art market just in front of it. Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who build this has commanded from year 1800 – 1823. This palace is an artistic cultural life center, while the traditional market is the symbol of local economics resident. The existence of Puri Saren as a palace is equipped by a Wantilan/auditorium that is a large building of meeting room and a banyan tree as shelter place at the daytime.
Mas Village is a traditional villages in Bali fundamentally as an artistic countryside in particular of wood carving. Mas Village is famous with Bali Wood Carving Center located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism. The village’s popularity as an art village is famous in the national as well as world level which is not forgetting from the highness name of some maestros which has borne and found the spirit (Taksu) and soul.
- 08.00 Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 09.30 Visit Kerta Gosa
- 11.00 Visit Puri Agung Gianyar
- 12.00 Visit Puri Ageng Blahbatuh
- 13.00 Lunch at local restaurant
- 14.30 Visit Puri Saren Ubud / Ubud Palace
- 15.45 Visit Mas Village
- 16.30 Back to hotel
- 17.30 Arriving at your hotel
NOTE: The above itinerary is subject to change according the local conditions
Children : IDR 405K net/child (3 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,282K net/person
Bali Royal Heritage Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance up to USD 50.000
T-shirt, hat, camera, sun glasses, money, sandals/sport shoes and sun screen.
Bali Royal Heritage Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Bali Royal Heritage Tour rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 3 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- This tour is using van or bus with full air-conditioning and when using other vehicles like VW Safari or other Jeep then the additional charge will be applied.
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change without notice according to the local conditions
- Minimum 3 days booking for Bali Royal Heritage Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet