Bali Unique Tours Offer Fantastic Bali Rural Photographic Tour – Bali Village Tours
Bali Rural Photographic Tour is one of the exciting Bali Unique Tours uniquely designed to explore the deep of Balinese rural and discover the local people with their social life, traditions, Balinese compound or other unique things. It is the best time to join our Balinese Rural Photographic Tour for thus of you who love photographic and exploring the traditional Balinese rural which is far from town bustle. Our professional tour guide will bring you to the traditional village and find the Balinese do their own daily activities, see the process of coffee making and beautiful panorama. Furthermore, the lunch will served in the mountain area with stunning view and fresh cool atmosphere surround it.
PRICE : IDR 675K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 472K net/child (3 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,080K net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance up to USD 50.000
Photo Gallery of Bali Rural Photographic Tour
Bali Rural Photographic Tour About
This Bali Rural Photographic Tour will take 11 hours (08.00 – 19.00) and we can customize according to the conditions. We start Bali Rural Photographic Tour from your hotel lobby and then continue for sightseeing. Finally, we back to your hotel to terminate the tour arrangements. Meanwhile, our tour guide will encourage you to explore the traditional Balinese village and discover the unique people daily activities like excavating stone for statue, making the kitchenware traditionally and local farmer. Moreover, your trips will pass the deep of Balinese village which is far from the modern influence, friendly villagers and looking the children to wave the hand with charming smiles.
- 08.00 Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 09.30 Visit Taman Mumbul
- 11.00 Visit Baha Village
- 12.30 Lunch at local restaurant
- 15.00 Visit Marga Village
- 17.00 Visit Tanah Lot
- 18.30 Back to hotel
- 19.30 Arriving at your hotel
NOTE: The above itinerary is subject to change according the local conditions
WHAT TO WEAR DURING BALI RURAL PHOTOGRAPHIC TOUR?
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 3 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- This tour is using van or bus with full air-conditioning and when using other vehicles like VW Safari or other Jeep then the additional charge will be applied.
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change without notice according to the local conditions
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the payment and booking request to block the space and we send all confirmations through your email.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet