Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour – Bali Unique Tours with Unusual Tourist Activities
Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour is one of the exciting Bali Unique Tours designed to explore Ubud Village to discover the Balinese create the beautiful souvenirs as an export commodity or local selling product for tourists. This tour will explore Ubud Area, the traditional village as the sources of souvenir home industries and you will discover how the Balinese create the unique and beautiful souvenirs such as wood carving, batik home industry, traditional Balinese painting, silver smith and traditional spa products. Our professional tour guide will lead this Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour and explain detail of each process hence you will fully understand how to choose the best souvenir to bring home.
Adult: IDR 675K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 337K net/child (3 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,012K net/person
Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance up to USD 50.000
Photo Gallery of Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour
Bali Unique Tours – Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour
Our Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour will take you within 8 hours from 09.00 – 17.00 and also available with your preferable time according to the certain conditions. Furthermore, the tour is starting from your hotel lobby, enjoy the tour and back to your hotel to terminate Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour programs. This trip will encourage you to explore the Ubud Area which is famous as the art village in Bali Island and also a place where the world class painter found their inspirations. In addition, it is a good change for you to discover how the Balinese create the unique souvenir for tourists. Our tour guide will bring you to the batik home industry to find the process of batik making. Batik is a local famous material firstly made in Central Java and spread out within Indonesia including Bali.
We continue the trip to visit the Balinese make the beautiful handicraft from silver. It also explore the village to see the beautiful wood carving for indoor or outdoor decorations. Afterward, we stop at a village to find the Balinese create traditional painting with multifarious style and enjoy it collection which is mostly relating to Balinese nuance. You will also discover the traditional spa products where most of the spa company use it. In addition, we will serve your lunch at local restaurants with tropical atmosphere surround it. There are many land tours in Bali available. However, we recommend Bali Souvenir Hunting Tour to discover the specific sites behind of unusual tour itineraries.
Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour Arrangement
This tour is designed for those of you who interesting to search Bali souvenirs to the real sources such as the home industry, gallery and workshop. Moreover, you will discover how to create the souvenirs for tourist that most of the souvenir shops sell it. It is a flexible tour arrangement to accommodate your needs to find the souvenir workshop that you are looking for. Therefore, we require the advance booking for Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour to arrange it properly.
BALI SOUVENIR SOURCES HUNTING TOUR ITINERARY
- 08.00 Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 09.15 Visit Souvenir Source 1
- 11.00 Visit Souvenir Source 2
- 12.30 Lunch at local restaurant
- 13.30 Visit Souvenir Source 3
- 15.00 Visit Souvenir Source 4
- 16.00 Back to hotel
- 17.30 Arriving at your hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING BALI SOUVENIR SOURCES HUNTING TOUR?
Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- All rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 3 – 12 years while the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet