Bali Full Day Tours Offers Popular Batukaru Tour – Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
Batukaru Tour is one of the exciting Bali Full Day Tours to visit places of interest like Watukaru Temple as well as beautiful rice terrace at Jatiluwih country side. Moreover, the UNESCO has appointed this site as one of the world heritage sites. This Batukaru Tour will explore Bali nature with beautiful panorama as well as local society life. Batukaru tour is also visiting other tourist destinations in west part of Bali includes Taman Ayun Temple and Penatahan Hot Spring. In addition, the tour will be led by our professional tour guide who always assists you with our best service. Your trips will explore the Balinese rural with the natural nature surround it. Meanwhile, our safety driver with full air-conditioning car transfer to ensure your tour will more enjoyable. This tour is fantastic in private bases with professional tour guide and safe driver to keep your journey conveniently.
Adult: IDR 648K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 405K net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 431K net/person
Batukaru Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Places of interest to Visit during Batukaru Tour
The first place to visit during Batukaru Tour is Taman Ayun Temple. Furthermore, it is a Balinese Hindu temple in Mengwi district, west part of Denpasar Town. This temple is one of the Mengwi empire heritance with the big fish pond surround it. Hence, this temple is looking like adrift on the water. In addition, it is very beautiful with the unique temple building which most own the high building with the step up to eleven levels. Moreover, there is a huge court yard in front of the temple. Meanwhile, the Balinese decoration are featuring this place as a tourist destination in Bali.
Jatiluwih is a name of country side in the plateau area with the mountain as a backdrop. Moreover, it owns very beautiful panorama of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain to the sea. The cool atmospheres surround the area of Jatiluwih with the good water irrigation that makes this countryside as ideal for agriculture development. All the local residents wrestle the activities as the farmer and make this place as a source of agriculture producer in particular of rice. The UNESCO has appointed this rice terrace as one of the world heritage sites in term of culture landscape since 20 June 2012. Therefore, it is good place to visit during Batukaru Tour.
This is the top point to visit during Batukaru Tour. Watukaru Temple by some people called Batukaru Temple is one of the six biggest Hindu temples in Bali. Furthermore, the position of this temple in the middle of rain forest and under the mount Batukaru. The location in the peaceful area with fertile tropical trees as well as beautiful sound of the bird surrounds it. Meanwhile, there is a big fish pond just on the right side of the main temple. In addition, it is beautiful temple consisting of many temple building with the cool atmosphere cover entire the temple are.
Penatahan Hot Water is an alternative tourist destination in west part of Bali that you can visit during Batukaru Tour. It supply hot water from the volcanic which is contain the brimstone and useful for people who have skin disease. Furthermore, it is located on the hill bank with the river valley under it. Meanwhile, the hot water is accommodated in swimming pool consisted of small and big pool. The spa, restaurant and accommodations are also completing this place as a tourist place in Tabanan regency. It’s location in the tranquility of Penatahan Village and just beside of the river.
BATUKARU TOUR ITINERARY
- 09:00 Pick up at hotel
- 10:00 Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 11.00 Short trekking at Jatiluwih
- 12.30 Enjoy lunch at local restaurant
- 14.30 Visit Watukaru / Batukaru Temple
- 15.30 Visit Tabanan Hot Water
- 16.30 Back to hotel
- 17.45 Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING BATUKARU TOUR?
Batukaru Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Batukaru Tour rates are valid from 01 January 2016 until 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Batukaru Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet