Bali Full Day Tours Offer Popular Besakih Temple Tour – Visit Bali Mother Temple
Besakih Temple Tour is a tour package to visit Besakih, the biggest temple in Bali or visit Bali mother temple. During Besakih Temple Tour, there are several places of interest will be visited like Kerta Gosa and Bukit Jambul. Besakih Temple is located in bevel side southwest of Agung Mount and it is consisted of many temples with each temple building owns the meaning and function as according to belief of Balinese Hindu. This Besakih Temple Tour is very exciting to visit the famous tourist destinations in Bali with our professional guide as well as private air-conditioning car transfer. Meanwhile, the lunch will be served at local restaurant to compete your journey enjoyable.
Besakih Temple Tour Visit Bali Mother Temple
Adult: IDR 661K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 405K net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1, 012K net/person
Besakih Temple Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- One bottle of mineral water during the tour
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Photo Gallery of Besakih Temple Tour
The Places of Interest to Visit during Besakih Temple Tour
The first place to visit during Besakih Temple Tour is Kerta Gosa. Furthermore, this site is an ancient building designed with Balinese architecture that is an open house as jurisdiction place where the king announce the legislation, jurisdiction, penalization etc. Kerta Gosa building is very beautiful with fishpond as well as tropical plantations surround it. It is a good place to visit before visiting Bali mother temple. Meanwhile, we can discover the old and beautiful ancient puppets ornaments decorating the building roof. The painting is depicting human life in eternity and also accept the reward. It is a good Royal Klungkung Heritage site to visit and learn local story during this tour.
The word of Bukit Jambul is coming from the word of Bukit. Bukit means of hill and Jambul means crest. Bukit Jambul is a beautiful place a green hill and rice terrace under it. Furthermore, we will see the beautiful valley with fertile tropical tree and rice terrace underneath. Moreover, we can see the beautiful view of tropical tree in particular coconut trees unfolding until the sea shore. It is also as stop point when traveling to Besakih Temple from Denpasar to give more refresh for passengers after having long journey. It is a good place to visit during Besakih Temple Tour or visit Bali mother temple.
BESAKIH TEMPLE – BALI MOTHER TEMPLES
It’s location on the slope of Agung Mount about 1000 meters above sea level. Furthermore, the magnificent view and artistic of building temples are featuring this tempkle. Besakih is the Hindu temple complex with many temple existing in this area from the first parking area up to the foot of the mountain. This temple is the biggest Hindu temples in Bali and local people call it as Bali Mother Temple. This temple is full of religious ambiance with Bali style ornaments decorating the temple building such as the doorstep, holy idol made from stone, gateway building etc. The temple owns the breathtaking view and active daily Balinese Hindu rituals with their religious activities.
BESAKIH TEMPLE TOUR ITINERARY
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Gold and Silverwork
- 10.15 – Visit Wood Carving Artwork
- 11.45 – Visit Kerta Gosa
- 12.30 – Visit Bukit Jambul
- 12.45 – Lunch at local restaurant in Bukit Jambul
- 14.30 – Visit Besakih Temple
- 15.30 – Back to hotel
- 17.30 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING BESAKIH TEMPLE TOUR?
Besakih Temple Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above Besakih Temple Tour rates are valid from 01 January 2016 until 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Besakih Temple Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet