Denpasar City Tour – Bai Half Day Tour to Visit Bali Capital City
Denpasar City Tour is one of exciting Bali Half Day Tours to visit Denpasar town as Bali Capital City with it element and local society activities. Some places of interest to visit during this tour such as Bali Traditional Market, Jagatnatha Temple, Bali Museum and Bajra Sandhi Monument. It is one of short tours in Bali which takes around 4 – 5 hours. The tour will bring you to the unique places like Bali traditional market where you can see the local society with their activities in the market. Our tour guide is outstanding offer you our best service to guide you to the right place along with the comfortable car transfer to complete your trips are more enjoyable.
Adult: IDR 526K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 337K net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 877K net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle mineral water during tour
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
The Places of Interest to Visit during Denpasar City Tour
At traditional market, you will find the transaction voice among buyer and merchant with multifarious merchandise according to the life need like daily kitchen need, appliance of Hindu ritual, fruits until the traditional clothes. In this market, you will find the unique thing from the local people especially the women when carrying the material or any items with extremely heavy, she put all of them on her head with a big basket.
Jagatnata Temple is the biggest Hindu temple in Denpasar town which many visited by Hindu people in Denpasar to pray in particular on full moon and black moon. This temple is designed very beautiful with full of religious and artistic ornaments. In the center of temple area, there is a high temple building encircled by the fertile tropical garden. From the temple building until the entrance gate, you will find the Balinese decoration with full of meaning.
Bali Museum is just the next door of Jaganata Temple. Furthermore, you will find a lot of the ancient monument of prehistory owns very high artistic value in this museum. The collection are available in this museum provides different experience on your tour. When the museum is not opened on the day of your tour and then we will offer the alternative to visit Bali Art Center to see the biggest open theater in Denpasar town.
Bajra Sandhi Monument is a luxury monument standing up in the middle of Denpasar town. This monument is a symbol of Bali people struggle to fill the independence after the Dutch Colonial gone from this country. The target of this monument is immortalize the soul and spirit of Bali people struggle, dig, looking after, developing and also preserves the Balinese culture to be bequeathed to next generation.
- 07:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 08.30 – Visit Denpasar Traditional Market
- 09.00 – Visit Jagatnata Temple
- 09.30 – Visit Museum/Art Center
- 10.30 – Visit Bajra Shandi Monument
- 11.00 – Back to hotel
- 12.00 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING DENPASAR CITY TOUR?
Denpasar City Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2019.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- We require the minimum booking is 2 adult. However, we also serve single traveler with additional charge.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
We will charge the cancellation fee when you have made the cancellation within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet