Denpasar City Tours, Bali Shore Excursions – Bali Half Day Tour Visit Capital City
Denpasar City Tours are part of Bali Shore Excursions famous with Bali Half Day Tour to visit capital city of Bali. Furthermore, it is an exciting activity to explore the capital city of Bali Province and discover the daily social activities of local urban who living in this city. It is a half day trip to visit Denpasar City as a center of Bali’s economic and social cultures in Bali Island. Our Denpasar City Tours are the exciting Bali Shore Excursions perfectly designed for the passenger of Cruise Line docked at Benoa Port or Padang Bai to visit several places of interest in the city. We design your tour comfortably using our full air-conditioning vehicle and led by our professional tour guide who is out standing offer our best quality and friendly services.
Adult IDR 540K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 337Knet/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 877K net/person
Denpasar City Tours – Prices inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Denpasar City Tours Experience
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Port fee
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water during the tour
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Denpasar City Tours About
These Bali Shore Excursions valid for the passenger of cruise line only meanwhile for other customer who staying at the hotel, then you can select our Bali Tours arrangement. Furthermore, Denpasar City Tours for Cruise Line Passenger are started from picking you up at Benoa Port or Padang Bai Port. This tour will take you only half day trip to visit several places of interest such as Jagatnatha Temple, Badung Traditional Market, Bali Museum and Bajra Sandhi Monument. In addition, when the museum is not opened on the day of visit, then it will be changed with Bali Art Center.
Pick up Services for Bali Shore Excursions and Cruise Line Tourist Activities?
In order to avoid any confusing to locate our tour guide, we recommend you to see where our tour guide stands by at the port HERE.
Places of Interest to Visit during Denpasar City Tours
Denpasar Traditional Market is a center of town’s economics in Gajah Mada Street, the main road as a shopping center of Bali. This traditional market is apposite to the village temple that is one of three biggest temples in Denpasar. It is initially does not as big as like now because have changed experiences and modification which is adapting to the requirement and town growth. Denpasar Market or Badung Traditional Market is a unique thing to visit where you can find local people purchasing their daily needs with bargain trading system. In addition, it is a perfect place to visit during Bali Shore Excursions.
Jagatnatha Temple Denpasar is another good place to visit during Bali Shore Excursions. Furthermore, it is a Hindu Temple in the center of Denpasar town. The location is precisely in Major Wisnu street east side field of Puputan Badung. This temple is categorized as Kahyangan Temple as well as become an altar to the god for Hindu people. Meanwhile, the location of Jaganatha Temple is strategically in the hearth of Denpasar City as a shrine for local Hindu people to worshiping to the god. Many local people visit this temple when they conduct the temple festivals or every full moon.
Bali Museum is a good place to visit during Bali Shore Excursions. This museum collecting the old prehistoric and historic objects related to Bali Island to preserve the local cultures from modern influences. It’s location is strategic in Major Wisnu Street of Denpasar Bali right in the heart of Denpasar City. There is a glorious temple of Jagatnatha in the north side of museum. Meanwhile, the Puputan Badung (Badung Courtyard) and four face statue (Catur Muka Statue) just in front of it. In addition, Bali Museum is one of the tourist destinations in this city you must visit.
Bajra Sandhi Monument is monument of Balinese People Struggle in the hearth of Denpasar City and appointed as one of Bali Places of Interest. This Monument is recognized by the name of Bajra Sandhi because it’s form is looking like Bajra or Genta or bell used by all Hindu Priest in reading off Weda holy sentence (mantra) at religious ceremony. Furthermore, this monument is built in the year 1987 and opened by president of Megawati Sukarno Putri on 14 June 2003. It is one of the famous tourist destinations in the hearth of the city and Bali’s Governor Office just apposite to this monument.
- 08:30 – Pick up at the port
- 09:00 – Visit Badung Traditional Market
- 10:00 – Visit Jagatnatha Temple
- 10.45 – Visit Bali Museum
- 12.00 – Visit Bajra Sandhi Monument
- 12.45 – Back to port
- 13.15 – Arrive at the port
WHAT TO BRING DURING DENPASAR CITY TOUR?
Denpasar City Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 48 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure and block the space.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet