Bali Tour Packages Offer Popular Denpasar Tour Packages – Half Day Trips
Denpasar Tour Packages are the perfect Bali tour packages to visit Denpasar town with it unique and variety of local society life combines with the traditional Balinese culture activities. This tour is very interesting that you can see closely the real Balinese urban with their social life as well as traditional cultures. Places of interest that you will visit such as traditional market, Jagatnatha Temple, Bali Museum and Bajra Sandhi Monument. Your tour will be enjoyable and accompanied by our professional tour guide with private full air-conditioning car transfer. This tour package is of the the famous tourist activities in Bali for your alternative programs on your lovely vacation in this paradise island of Bali.
Adult: IDR 742K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 499K net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,012K net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination
- Entrance fee at Balinese culture activities
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
What is Denpasar City Tour Package about?
We start Denpasar Tour Packages from picking you up at the hotel lobby and drop to the Balinese traditional market to see the Balinese activities side in their traditional market. Afterward, the trip continues to see the Jagatnata Temple (the biggest temple in Denpasar town) and beside of the temple you may visit the Bali Museum (on opening time only) or you may visit the Bajra Sandhi Monument where this place to honor the Balinese Society Struggle. Your last destination is visiting the Treasure Island where you can see the Balinese Society activities like Balinese cooking, Balinese game, gamelan practicing, Batik Painting etc.
Places of Interest to Visit during Denpasar Tour Packages
Traditional market at Denpasar town is called Pasar Badung where is the center activities of seller and buyer with the variety of daily life need. Meanwhile, you can see closely the Balinese doing transaction among them and local material that support their life. In addition, this market is located in the center of Denpasar town and opened within 24 hours with several of selling activities.
This temple is very beautiful with full of Balinese ornament decorates on each temple building from the entrance gate until the main temple building. There is a big courtyard with beautiful tropical garden apposite to this temple. Furthermore, there is high temple building in the center of temple area, where the main temple to pray to the god by Balinese Hindu.
Bali Museum is collecting the ancient and historic item from Denpasar surrounding area. All of the collection in this museum is the historic omissions as well as heritage from the former era . This museum is just the next door from the Jagatnata Temple and you can visit to this place on the opening time only. If the museum is closed, the trip will be connected to Art Center to see the biggest theater that is usually used to present the Balinese traditional performance.
In this monument you will see the beautiful monument building to honor the struggle effort from the Balinese to keep maintain the strong culture. In front of the monument, there is a big courtyard as well as Bali Governor office. Meanwhile, this monument’s location is very strategic in east side of Denpasar town where the government official offices just apposite.
BALI CULTURE LESSONS
In this place, you will see several Balinese culture activities such as dance lesson, gamelan lesson, offering making, Balinese food cooking and other attractions. This place is located in Sanur, eastern part of Denpasar Bali that is offering a different experience on your tour in Bali
- 07:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 08.30 – Visit Denpasar Traditional Market
- 09.00 – Visit Jagatnata Temple
- 09.30 – Visit Museum/Art Center
- 10.30 – Visit Bajra Shandi Monument
- 11.00 – Visit Balinese Culture Activities
- 12.00 – Back to hotel
- 12.30 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING DENPASAR TOUR PACKAGES?
Denpasar City Tour Packages Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet