Bali Tour Packages Offer Popular Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours
Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours are the exciting tour packages to see dolphins at Lovina Beach. Furthermore, this tour will take you to watch group of dolphins free living in their habitats. And also, the tour will bring you for fantastic sightseeing activities to visit the most famous tourist destinations in north part of Bali. It is one of Bali Tour Packages offer you the wonderful experiences of two different tourist attractions in this beautiful island of Bali. Our Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours are encouraging you to the beautiful tourist destinations in Singaraja Regency as well as exploring the deep sea of Lovina to see the group of dolphins in the morning. In addition, it is a perfect tour package for those of you who love to enjoy the soft adventure and sightseeing to discover the other side of Bali Island.
Adult: IDR 1,471K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 1,012K net/child (3 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,890K net/person
Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x dolphin watching experience
- Safety equipment
- Traditional boat rental
- 1 x breakfast at local restaurant
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance up to USD 50.000
Photo Gallery of Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours
About Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours
We start our Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours from picking you up at your hotel lobby in the early morning and depart to Singaraja right on Lovina Beach. We depart to the middle of sea with smooth sea waves using traditional boat before sunrise. Furthermore, you will enjoy seeing the fantastic movement of dolphins that free living in their habitats. We back to the shore to enjoy the breakfast at local restaurant and then continue for sightseeing to visit several places of interest based on our itinerary until dropping you back to your hotel.
Experiences during Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours
DOLPHIN WATCHING TOUR
It is a fantastic tour to visit the group of dolphins in the middle of sea using traditional boat in the morning. Furthermore, Dolphin Watching Tour is one of the exciting tourist attractions in Bali Island to discover the cute of dolphin that living in a group in the middle of sea. Meanwhile, Lovina Beach is use as the boat docking place featured by very smooth and soft of waves that make easily to explore until the middle of sea. The life jackets are available to keep you safety during the trip. It is the most fantastic during Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours.
Banjar Hot Spring is a beautiful place in the tranquility of Banjar Village, Singaraja regency. And also, it is well featured by the hot spring containing sulfur that makes it as an ideal place for skin diseases healing. Meanwhile, the Beautiful lush tropical gardens with fresh atmosphere surround it that makes it very comfortable to visit. Banjar Hot Spring is set on the hill bank with tropical plantations purely growth to create the comfortable atmosphere. During Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours, we will visit this site.
It is one of the favorite places to visit during Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours. Gitgit Waterfall is a beautiful waterfall in the tranquility of valley with high hill surrounds it. We will extend our adventure to follow the track down of step until we find the amazing waterfall with 80 meter high. It is well featured by the cemented path way to facilitate the visitor who visit this site where you will also discover the tropical trees includes clove, cocoa and coffee along the track. It is a perfect place to visit for those who love the adventure.
TWIN LAKE OF BUYAN AND TAMBLINGAN
Buyan Lake and Tamblingan Lake are the beautiful lakes in the plateau are of Asah Gobleg Village, north part of Bali Island. Furthermore, both lakes are just side by side and separated by the hill with fertile tropical trees. We will discover these beautiful of lakes from the top of hill in Asah Gobleg and these lakes are famous with Bali Twin lakes. In addition, both of lakes are functionally as a water supply for the irrigation throughout the area underneath. These sites very nice to see during Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours.
This site is very beautiful to see during Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours. It is a beautiful site with magnificent view of rice terrace unfolding from the slope of Batukaru Mountain until the seashore. Meanwhile the UNESCO has appointed Jatiluwih Rice Terrace as one of the world heritage in term of culture nature heritage. We can discover the beautiful rice terrace as well as the famous irrigation system in Bali called by SUBAK. Jatiluwih is also as a center of rice for local daily consumption products since it can produce the rice to full fill Tabanan regency and Bali Island.
Taman Ayun Temple is a beautiful temple with multiple story building on the top of buildings as well as set in on the land and surrounded by fish pond. Furthermore, it is a Royal Mengwi Temple situated in Mengwi district with beautiful Balinese ornaments decorating the whole temple building from the entrance gateway. Meanwhile, this temple is featured by three area similar with other temples in this island includes outside area (Nista Mandala), middle area (Madya Mandala) and main temple area (Utama Mandala). It is an alternative place to see during Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours.
Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours – ITINERARY
- 03.00 Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 06.00 Arriving at Lovina Beach
- 06.15 Depart for dolphin watching tour using traditional boat
- 08.00 Dolphin tour finish
- 08.15 Breakfast at local restaurant
- 09.30 Visit Banjar Hot Spring
- 10.30 Visit Gitgit Waterfall
- 12.00 Visit Buyan as well as Tamblingan Lake
- 12.45 Lunch at local restaurant
- 14.00 Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 16.00 Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 16.45 Back to hotel
- 18.00 Arriving at hotel
What to Wear during Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours?
Bali Tour Packages Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 3 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet