Bali Full Day Tours Offers Popular Karangasem Tours – Visit East Bali Heritage Sites
Karangasem Tours are the tour packages to visit places of interest in east part of Bali like Tenganan Village, Goa Lawah (Bat cave), Tirta Gangga and Taman Sukasada. The tour is exploring the tourist destinations in east part of Bali with unique of local society life and pass through the beautiful beach of Candidasa. It is a private tour offering you a memorable experience of the local region along with our professional who is always providing our best service. Karangasem Tour will more enjoyable with our save driver and full air-conditioning car transfer. We serve your lunch at local restaurant to complete your trips with a memorable one.
Adult: IDR 1,080K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 810K net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,417K net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Places of interest to Visit during Karangasem Tours
Goa Lawah is a shrine cave where thousands of bats have a nest inside of this cave. Meanwhile, the Hindu people use it as a place to worship to the god. This temple is one of the biggest temples in Bali and the location is strategically beside of main road from Denpasar to Candidasa. The blue ocean is just apposite of this temple with the black sand unfolding throughout the coastal. In addition, the tourist in Bali also call this temple as Bali Bat Cave Temple, a sacred Hindu temple with peaceful atmosphere surround it.
Taman Sukasada is beautiful garden with fish pond surrounding the old building that is one of Karangasem Empire’s omissions which has the high artistic value and history. This area is generally used by all kings for resting because this place is fully designed with artistic value so that the king his family can found their relaxation, refresh and enjoyable. The old buildings are very beautiful and now it is one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali. Meanwhile, it’s location in south part of Karangasem regency and one of the heritage sites from Karangasem Empire.
Tirta Gangga is a beautiful garden with water fountain and fish pond surrounds this area. This garden is built by King of Karangasem for their relaxation with their family. Firstly, this garden is utilized by empire family for bathing place and now have been arranged natty and fascinate. Moreover, there is big clean water source going through a channel and go to the tower to make a water fountain. In addition, this water fountain is an icon of Tirta Gangga as a tourist destination in east part of Bali and visited by tourists.
Tenganan Village is a traditional Balinese country side with unique cultures and social life from the local community. It is one of the ancient villages in Bali where its society life different from the other village exist in Bali Island. The societies of Tenganan Village strongly keep the unique activities and custom rule that is one of the fascinations for tourist to visit. The villagers keep the house building originally including the model and function to support the rule of village. And also, they keep the old ethnic traditions that are existing until now. Therefore, this site is a perfect place to visit on Karangasem tours.
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Goa Lawah/Bat Cave
- 10.30 – Visit Tenganan Village
- 11.30 – Enjoy the lunch at local restaurant in Candidasa
- 13.30 – Visit Taman Sukasada
- 14.30 – Visit Tirta Gangga
- 15.30 – Back to hotel
- 17.30 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING TOUR?
Karangasem Tours Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet