Kintamani Volcano Tour, Bali Shore Excursions – Bali Full Day Tours
Kintamani Volcano Tour is one of the exciting Bali Shore Excursions or Bali full day tours. Furthermore, it is exclusively designed for our clients from cruise line to explore the beautiful Bali Island. The tour will visit Kintamani to see the most active volcano in this paradise island. It is a fantastic tour arrangement for those of you who join the cruise line and docking in Bali Island and want to explore the island to visit several places of interest such as Goa Gajah, Tampak Siring, Kintamani and Tegalalang Rice Terrace. In addition, our Kintamani Volcano Tour program is comfortably using our full air-conditioning vehicle and led by our professional tour guide who outstanding serves our hospitality services.
PRICE : IDR 742K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 472K net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,080K net/person
Kintamani Volcano Tour – Prices inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Kintamani Volcano Tour Experience
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Port fee
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Photo Gallery of Kintamani Volcano Tour
Kintamani Volcano Tour About
There are two ports for cruise line docking in Bali that covering this tour arrangement includes Benoa Port as well as Padang Bai Port. These Bali Shore Excursions are starting from picking you up at Benoa Port or Padang Bai Port to go to Kintamani. Furthermore, Kintamani is a traditional village on the top of hill blessed by the breathtaking view of Batur Volcano and lake. Afterward, we will stop over at several places of interest along the trips includes Goa Gajah, Tampak Siring, Kintamani, Coffee Plantation and Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Meanwhile, we will serve your lunch at at local restaurant with magnificent view of volcano and lake. Finally, we will back to the port in the afternoon to terminate this Kintamani Volcano Tour.
Pick up Services for Bali Shore Excursions?
In order to avoid any confusing to locate our tour guide, we recommend you to see where our tour guide stands by at the port HERE.
The Major Places to Visit during Kintamani Volcano Tour
Goa Gajah is the first place to visit during Kintamani Volcano Tour. It is an archaeological site featured by a unique cave decorated by the ancient ornaments on the outside wall. Furthermore, this site is located in west side of Bedulu countryside, Blahbatuh Sub district and Gianyar Regency or about 27 km from Denpasar town. This cave is built at crevasse edge from the federation of 2 rills that is called Pangkung River, where the irrigation is mixed with Petanu River flow. The federation area of two rivers where the local people call it Campuhan (Balinese word meaning mixture). The Elephant Cave name famous among the tourist own the magical energy on the basis of Rwabineda Concept. These two different matters on this basic concept. Hence, Gua Gajah (Elephant Cave) is intentionally built among two rivers. In addition, this site is ideally to visit during Kintamani Volcano Tour.
Tampak Siring Temple or Bali Holy Spring Temple is the second place to visit during Kintamani Volcano Tour. Furthermore, it is a holy spring water temple in Tampak Siring Village, Gianyar regency or about 39 km from Denpasar town. The local people also call this temple by Tirta Empul Temple taking from the Balinese word. It is set in the dale and encircled by the hill. Meanwhile, the Indonesian President palace is just in west side of this temple which has been found by the first president. The name of Tirta Empul is loaded in an inscription which is kept at Sakenan Temple in Manukaya village, Sub district of Tampak Siring. It is about 3 km from Tirta Empul Temple. This temple as one of stop point during Bali Shore Excursions.
Kintamani is the top point to visit during Kintamani Volcano Tour. It is a famous tourist destinations in Bali with breathtaking view an active volcano of mount Batur and lake. Meanwhile the location on 1000 meter above sea level surrounded by the captivating nature. Furthermore, there are six ancient villages around cauldron of Batur Lake that most often conceived by Bali Age Village. The local people from these Bali Age villages owns the unique cultures, houses as well as life style. Meanwhile, the cool temperature and magnificent view are featuring Kintamani Area as one of the popular tourist destination in Bali. Moreover, the lands are fertile and ideally for local people plant the vegetables and tropical fruits. There are some Villages surround this site such as Kedisan Village, Buahan, Abang, Trunyan, Songan, South Batur, Middle Batur, North Batur, Sukawana and Kintamani Village .
Bali has agriculture products in particular of coffee where the local plant it in anywhere in Bali Island. Furthermore, this tour will encourage you to visit coffee plantation to discover the variety of coffee produced in this island. You will also have the opportunity to test several coffees in this plantation garden with pure natures and fresh atmosphere. In addition, Luwak Coffee is one of the most famous coffees that you can also see or you can test it with additional cost. We also able to find some cocoa plantations at this coffee plantation that will as your knowledge about Indonesia Coffee generally.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is the last place to visit during Kintamani Volcano Tour. Furthermore, it is a beautiful site with panoramic view of rice terrace in Tegalalang Village, north of Ubud Bali. Meanwhile, the location is strategic on the main road from Ubud to Kintamani and become the popular among tourists in Bali. Moreover, the government has appointed this site as a tourist destination in Bali. It is an ideal place to visit during Bali Shore Excursions since offer the magnificent view of green rice terrace with rice paddy, tropical trees and deep river valley underneath. In addition, the cool temperature, pure nature and serenity ambiance surround this site that make it as an ideal place for relaxation.
TOUR ITINERARY OF KINTAMANI VOLCANO TOUR
- 08:30 – Pick up at the port
- 09.15 – Visit Gold and Silver work
- 10.15 – Visit Gua Gajah
- 11.30 – Visit Tampak Siring
- 13.00 – Visit Kintamani with panoramic view of Batur Volcano and Lake
- 13.15 – Enjoy lunch at local restaurant in Kintamani
- 14.30 – Visit Coffee Plantation
- 15.30 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 16.00 – Back to port
- 17.00 – Arrive at the port
WHAT TO WEAR DURING KINTAMANI VOLCANO TOUR?
Kintamani Volcano Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Kintamani Volcano Tour rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 48 hours booking for Kintamani Volcano Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure as well as block the space.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet