Bali Adventures Offers Odyssey Submarine Bali at Amuk Bay, Karangasem Bali
Odyssey Submarine Bali is an exciting dive adventure using comfortable submersible boat to discover beautiful underwater life in Amuk Bay, Karangasem Bali. Furthermore, the Amuk Bay is one of the best diving spots in east part of Bali Island. This Odyssey Submarine Bali will bring you the impressive sightseeing submarine to see the exotic underwater as well as beautiful coral reefs tempting for every diver. This dive adventure is ideally for all ages including the physical conditions since it has been designed comfortably and safe. Therefore, Odyssey Submarine Bali will take you on board and go down for diving to see the exotic undersea world. It is a fantastic trip to see the most beautiful underwater world of Karangasem on your holiday in the paradise island of Bali. There is no doubt to contact our team to book the space for Odyssey Submarine Bali soon.
Odyssey Submarine Bali – Fantastic Dive Adventure at Amuk Bay
Bali Star Island is proud to offer this fantastic dive adventure at Amuk Bay through Odyssey Submarine Bali. It will take you to dive to discover the beautiful underwater life within 45 minutes with affordable price.
Adult: IDR 1.120.000 net/person
Children: IDR 783.000 net/child
(Children: 5 – 12 years old)
** NOTE: Minimum booking is 2 people
Odyssey Submarine Bali Prices Inclusions:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer (see below the pick zone)
- Welcome drink
- 1 x 45 minutes dive with Odyssey Submarine Bali
- Barbecue lunch
- Coffee and tea
- Mineral water
- Medical insurance
Odyssey Submarine Bali with Amazing Voyages in Amuk Bay – Karangasem
Odyssey Submarine Bali is using battery power so as to pose to the fragile of environment and this undersea excursion craft can accommodate 36 passengers in an air-conditioning comfortable cabin to depth as great as 150 feet. You will have the opportunity to look out and discover the fantasy of rarely visited reefs as well as wide variety colored creature in Bali’s famous dive site. It is a safe excursion undersea since it supported by highly sophisticated vessel and you voyage will be smooth and comfortable meanwhile the professional pilot and co-pilot will outstanding guide you until the end of adventures.
What to Bring on Odyssey Submarine Bali?
Odyssey Submarine Bali – Terms and Conditions
- The Odyssey Submarine Bali rates are valid until 31 March 2017.
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- Minimum of reservation is 2 people
- Round trip hotel transfers are covering for the hotel area such as Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur Only. Therefore, there will be any additional charge for pick up service outside of these hotel area.
- All rate quoted on Odyssey Submarine Bali are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when you make the booking through Bali Star Island only.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. Meanwhile, we will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation sheet.