Rafting Ubud Tour is an exciting tour package to join the great rafting adventure and looking around in Ubud area to visit places of interest and local society daily activities. You will enjoy the exciting rafting adventure at Ayung River in Ubud and it is continued to join the Ubud Tour that are all completing your wonderful experience during vacation in this island. The full air-conditioning car transfer, delicious buffet lunch and professional speaking guide are all features to keep your convenience trips. Rafting Ubud Tour is one of the favorite Bali Tour Packages for tourist where they can experience both white water rafting adventure and sightseeing.
Places of interest will be visited during Rafting Ubud Tour Package
BALI RAFTING ADVENTURE
In the morning time, you will be picked up by the rafting staff to drop you to their start point to continue the water rafting adventure. You will explore the beautiful river with the good challenge of rapid and see the beautiful panorama along the river with the fresh water that all come with fun. At the end of adventure, you will join the delicious Indonesian buffet lunch before taking shower to continue the Ubud Tour. White Water Rafting at Ayung River is an exciting water adventure to explore 8 km river with natural environment and beautiful cliff bank. This great adventure with full of fun cover 2 hours ride on boat with professional river guide who accompany during your adventure.
You will be picked up by our tour guide at the stop point of the rafting adventure company for Ubud Tour. The trip is continued to visit Tegalalang countryside to see the beautiful panorama of rice terrace. The rice terrace is uniquely designed with beautiful hollowing on the steep bank that makes the amazing panorama. It is situated on the hilly land with the river valley and the cool atmosphere surrounds it. This panorama is ideally seen from the apposite of this rice terrace right on the main road from Ubud to Kintamani. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of Ubud tourism icon located in north side of this village and it has been many visited by tourist every day.
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small fertile tropical forest dwelt by the group of monkeys and other animals. Most of the monkeys in this area are tame and freedom life adjoins each others. There is a Hindu Temple is existing in the corner of this forest and the local people believe that these groups of monkeys keep secure the temple from the bad influence. In the middle of forest, many fertile tropical trees with huge size and high that is an ideal place for the monkey habitat. It is strategically located in the center of Ubud with some hotels, restaurants and shops are located close by therefore Ubud Monkey Forest is one of the beautiful place to visit in Bali.
There are many souvenirs can be brought home available in this market with multifarious of style, colors, form and type. This market is specially selling the handicraft for souvenir with many selections that are offering to the visitors. It is located in the center of Ubud Bali apposite to Ubud Palace. You will enjoy your shopping time in the beautiful place with full variety of Balinese art work. The friendly sellers who come from the local community are offering the selection of your need to bring home.
Ubud Palace is the residential house of Ubud king which is more known by the name of Puri Saren. In this palace, the Ubud king is leaving with his family and makes this palace as governance center in the empire era. The houses are very beautiful with the strong Balinese ornaments and decorations that make it an ideal place to visit. At the late afternoon, the traditional Balinese dances with the exciting gamelan are performed in this place right on the open stage that is located in front area.
Painting Museum is an alternative place of interest in Ubud to visit the collection of the beautiful painting made by the local and the world class artist. The museum collects the high valuable art painting with variety of style and object. It is strategically located close to the Ubud Center and provides the valuable collection to describe the art development in Ubud Bali. Painting Museum or Puri Lukisan is a place to see the best collections from the masterpiece and understanding Ubud as a center of art in Bali Island.
- 07.30 – 08.15 Pick up at the hotel (depend on hotel location) by Rafting Company
- 09.30 – 10.00 Arrive at Starting Point
- 10.00 – 10.30 Start for Rafting Adventure
- 12.00 – 12.30 Rafting finish and join the lunch
- 12.30 – 13.00 Taking shower and change the cloth
- 13.00 – 13.30 Picked up by our tour guide for Ubud Tour
- 13.30 – 14.00 Drive to Tegalalang to see Rice Terrace
- 14.15 – 14.45 Drive to Ubud Monkey Forest
- 15.15 – 15.45 Drive to Ubud Art Market
- 15.45 – 16.00 Visit Ubud Palace/Puri Saren
- 16.00 – 16.15 Drive to Painting Museum
- 16.45 – 17.30 Drive Back to hotel
Children : IDR 877K net/child (7 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,471K net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- White water rafting adventure
- 1 x lunch
- Rafting equipment
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One Bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Swimsuit, t-shirt, sport or river shoes, change clothes, camera, sun screen, hat, sun glasses and money.
Rafting Ubud Tour – Photo Gallery
Bali Tour Packages Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are designed based on US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 7 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Advance payment and booking request are absolutely required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet