Bali Full Day Tours Offer Popular Lovina Tour to Visit Singaraja Places of Interest and Enjoy North Bali Trips
Singaraja Lovina Tour is one of the exciting Bali Full Day Tours to visit Singaraja places of interest and enjoy north Bali trips. This Singaraja Lovina Tour will bring you to an experience to explore the region in north side of Bali Island. Furthermore, the tour will visit the famous tourist sites in Singaraja regency such as Tamblingan Lake, Gitgit Water Fall, Lovina Beach and Hot Water Banjar. Meanwhile, we will stop at Busungbiu Rice Terrace to see the breathtaking view of rice terrace on the way back to hotel. All our Bali Full Day Tours are perfectly designed private tour bases accompanied by our professional tour guide who always outstanding offers our best service. Your tour will very comfortable with our full air-conditioning car transfer and save driver. Meanwhile, we will serve your lunch with Indonesian cuisine during this trips.
Singaraja Lovina Tour, North Bali Trips to Visit Places of Interest
Min 2 people: IDR 1,012K net/person
Children : IDR 675K net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,417Knet/person
Singaraja Lovina Tour Price Inclusion:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Lovina Tour Experience
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Photo Gallery of Singaraja Lovina Tour
Singaraja Places of interest to Visit during Singaraja Lovina Tour
This site is the first place to visit during Singaraja Lovina Tour. Tamblingan Lake is a beautiful lake in the plateau area and close to Bendugul or Beratan Lake. It’s location in strategic of the main road from Denpasar to Singaraja. We will visit this site during Singaraja Lovina Tour. Furthermore, the lake own very beautiful panorama with the green hill surround it. It is usually covered by fogs from 15.00 hours onward. Because, it’s location in the plateau area with cool atmosphere and rain forest. Tamblingan Lake is one of tourist sites in Singaraja Regency that will be visited on this tour. There are two lakes positioning close each other those are Buyan and Tamblingan Lake. Both of lake are very beautiful and become a vital water sources for all water irrigation throughout Singaraja regency area.
It is a dramatic site with beautiful valley to visit during Singaraja Lovina Tour. Furthermore, Gitgit Waterfall is an amazing waterfall from height hill with fertile rain forest plantation surround it. It’s location in the jungle of forest, fresh atmosphere with beautiful panorama of rice terrace are presenting on the way to this waterfall. This waterfall produce the clear water with some time the local children play around and having bath. It is in Gitgit countryside, Sukasada district and Singaraja regency. It is one of the famous places of interest in north part of Bali. Moreover, there are two water falls in Gitgit Village those are offering the amazing panorama. Therefore, we will visit one of them during this tour. In addition, Gitgit Waterfall is one of the most famous tourist destinations in north part of Bali. Therefore, this site will be absolutely visited during Singaraja Lovina Tour.
Lovina Beach is the famous tourist place in north part of Bali with the spectacular of dolphin watching tour on the calm seawater. Meanwhile, it’s location in the coastal side of Singaraja regency with black sand unfolding along the beach area. The sea water is very calm with coconut trees are standing throughout the beach. There are many hotels, restaurants and shops to support this area as a tourist destination in Bali. Therefore, Lovina Beach is the most famous beach in north part of Bali offering beautiful panorama. Our Bali Full Day Tours like Singaraja Lovina Tour put this site on our tour itinerary.
Banjar Hot Spring is one of tourist places in north part of Bali visited during Singaraja Lovina Tour. It is featured by the original hot water from the mountain flows to the public bath place. Furthermore, there are 2 ponds with the warm water that make Hot Water Banjar as an ideal for having bath. The hot water source is coming from Mount Batukaru. Meanwhile, it containing the brimstone ideally for skin disease treatment. Moreover, many tourist from local and foreign country take a bath and want to get the sensational of this hot spring. We do not recommend you to take a bath in this place if you have problem with brimstone/hot/other material effect to your skin or other part of your body and Bali Star Island Tour will not take liability cause of it.
It is the last tourist destination to visit during Lovina Tour. Our Bali Full Day Tours will be completed to visit this site. When returning from Lovina to Denpasar, we will stop at the famous countryside with breathtaking view of rice terrace. Furthermore, the location in Busungbiu countryside, Pupuan district and Tabanan regency, west part of Bali. You will see the beautiful rice terrace with the green rice field and hills as a backdrop. It is situating in the plateau area with cool weather surround it and tropical plantations are also giving the captivate fascination.
SINGARAJA LOVINA TOUR ITINERARY
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.00 – Stop at Beratan Lake
- 10.30 – Visit Tamblingan Lake
- 11.30 – Visit Gitgit Water Fall
- 13.00 – Enjoy the lunch at local restaurant in Lovina Beach
- 14.30 – Visit Hot Water Banjar
- 16.00 – Visit Blimbing Rice Terrace
- 16.30 – Back to hotel
- 18.30 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING SINGARAJA LOVINA TOUR?
Singaraja Lovina Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Singaraja Lovina Tour rates are valid from 01 January 2016 until 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Singaraja Lovina Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet