Tanah Lot Subak Tour, the Popular Jatiluwih Bali Water Irrigation Tours
Tanah Lot Subak Tour is one of the exciting Bali Tours to visit Tanah Lot Temple, the famous tourist destination in Bali and combine to visit the traditional water irrigation system in Bali. Our Tanah Lot Subak Tour will explore the rice field as well as discover water irrigation system which is call ‘Subak’ and visit other places of interest in west part of Bali Island. Moreover, your tour will be convenience with our tour guide who is outstanding offers our best service with complete information. Meanwhile our private air-condition car and save driver to complete your trips are more enjoyable and comfortable. In addition, this tour is one of the favorite Bali Tours in particular full day tour packages. Therefore, there is no doubt to contact our team to book the space and get the confirmation soon.
Adult: IDR 877Knet/person
Children : IDR 607K net/child
(2 – 12 years old)
Tanah Lot Subak Tour Prices inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Admission fee at Bali Butterfly Park
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Places of interest to Visit during Tanah Lot Subak Tour
BALI BUTTERFLY PARK
It is a butterfly park as well as insect conservation facility exhibiting a wide range of specimen through it park ground by covering 3000 square meter land. The park is very beautiful collecting thousand of butterfly including insects. So that, it make very interesting to visit. Furthermore, Bali Butterfly Park’s location in Wanasari Village right on the strategic road to access Jatiluwih Rice Terrace. It is a suitable place to visit during Bali Water Irrigation Tours.
SUBAK / RICE FIELD WATER IRRIGATION SYSTEM – JATILUWIH
Subak is Balinese traditional irrigation system arranging / managing the division of water to the farmer’s rice field fairly as well as flatten. It is a traditional organization with its specially activities in the rice field such as making and cleaning aqueduct, dividing water, making ceremony and other. All of these are conducted socially, voluntary as well as together. In addition, you will see directly the Subak System at Jatiluwih Rice Terrace uses the traditional equipment to maintain the existence of this organization.
Subak Museum is a museum collecting all the traditional Balinese farmer equipment, thus are usually used to work in their rice field. It’s location in Tabanan regency collecting the ancient agricultural equipment. This museum can give the picture how Balinese farmer work on their rice field with the simple agricultural equipment as well as good irrigation system. It is also collecting the old pictures of Balinese farmer working on their rice filed at Subak Museum.
Alas Kedaton is a small forest with the group of monkey dwelling it as well as big bats hang-on in this forest. This forest also owns the high history value where inside of this forest there is a temple that is sanctified by local resident. In this place, you will see the monkey horde but all have chummy and tame with human being. It is not big forest but own many of monkeys and big bat. Alas Kedaton is one of the famous tourist destinations in Tabanan Regency located in Kukuh countryside north part of Tabanan town.
Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu Temple located on the rock with breathtaking view of sunset. It is situated in the coastal side but if the water is going up. Hence, this temple is looked to be like adrift in the middle of ocean. It is one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali with plenty of tourist come as well as visit this area. Moreover, there are many spots to view this temple with magnificent panorama of sunset and the ocean. Some other temples also exist in this temple area that completes it to be a holy place in Bali .
- 08:00 Pick up at the hotel.
- 09.00 Visit Bali Butterfly Park
- 11.00 Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace to see Subak Irrigation System
- 12:00 Short Rice Paddy Trekking
- 12.30 Lunch at local restaurant
- 14.30 Visit Subak Museum
- 15:30 Visit Alas Kedaton (Monkey Forest).
- 17:00 Visit Tanah Lot Temple.
- 18.30 Back to hotel
- 19:00 Arrive in the hotel.
WHAT TO WEAR DURING TOUR?
Tanah Lot Subak Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2018 – 31 March 2019.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 48 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure as well as block the space.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation for individual booking only. Meanwhile, the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet