Bali Half Day Tours Offer Favorite Tanah Lot Tours – Visit Temple on Rock
Tanah Lot Sunset Tours are the exciting Bali Half Day Tours to visit the temple on the rock with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean and spectacular sunset as a backdrop. The tours will explore the famous tourist destinations in Bali of Tanah Lot Temple that is located above a big stone in coastal periphery. The tour is also visiting other places of interest in Tabanan regency or west part of Bali such as Taman Ayun Temple and Alas Kedaton (monkey forest). It is a half day tour with private air-conditioning car transfer and professional tour guide who is always outstanding offer out best quality service. Tanah Lot Tour is one of the favorite Bali Tours taking you within a half day and flexibly combined with other tours or tourist attractions at affordable additional cost.
Adult: IDR 526K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 337K net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 796K net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Places of Interest to Visit during Tanah Lot Tours
This temple is a temple which is used as altar by Hindu people specially exists in Bali Island and it is one of the heritages from Mengwi Empire. It is encircled by big fishpond with huge temple area. The temple buildings are boosting high with high philosophy, story as well as religious. Inside of this temple area, there is a small fishpond encircles the main temple building. Other buildings in this temple area are reflecting to the empire power with each function. Taman Ayun Temple is also called Mengwi Royal Temple cause of the story and it is the famous place in place to visit on this half day tour.
Alas Kedaton is coming from the word Alas mean forest and Kedaton. The group of monkeys dwelling this rain forest and the big bats hang-on the trees. The tropical trees are fertile growing in this forest that makes it an ideal habitat of monkeys as well as other animals. Moreover, all monkeys living in this forest are chummy and tame with human being. In addition, there is a Hindu temple existing in the middle of forest. Meanwhile, the rice fields are just outside of it.
Tanah Lot is a Balinese Hindu Temple on the rock and the seawater encircles it when the sea water is tide. It is looking like adrift in on the ocean as well as owns the magnificent view of sunset in the late afternoon. Furthermore, there are several points to see this temple with all amazing view. At this temple, we can find other Hindu temples like that make it a holy place in Bali. Moreover, we can find the holy snakes dwelling the cave in front of Tanah Lot Temple with small donation to see them directly.
- 14:00 Pick up at the hotel
- 15:15 Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 16:45 Visit Alas Kedaton (Monkey Forest)
- 17:30 Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 18.10 Enjoy the sunset at Tanah Lot
- 18.30 Back to hotel
- 19:15 Arrive in the hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING TANAH LOT TOURS?
Tanah Lot Tours – Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet