Bali Sightseeing Program Offers Ubud Tour – Full Day Tours Tourist Activities
Ubud Tour is one of the famous Bali Sightseeing Program to visit places of interest in Ubud and surrounding area. It is one of the popular Bali Half Day Tours as an alternative of tourist activities in Bali. The tour is very exciting to explore the traditional village with it social activities and culture from the local community. It is wonderful trip to see the Balinese life with full of culture as well as art. The tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car transfer. Meanwhile, we will provide the delicious Indonesian set lunch at local restaurant. To keep your convenience and enjoyable journey, our professional tour guide is always outstanding offer our best service with the information you need.
- Adult : IDR 607Knet/person – min 2 people
- Children : IDR 405K net/child ( 2 – 12 years)
- Single Traveler: IDR 932K net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Places of interest to Visit during Ubud Tour
Firstly, the location of Tegalalang countryside is 5 km northern part of Ubud Village and own the magnificent view of rice terrace. The rice terrace is very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and the location precisely on the hill bank. In addition, you will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation. Therefore, you will enjoy the beautiful panorama of valley with rice terrace and coconut trees ornament it. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali as well as many tourists visit this site every day.
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small tropical forest where you can see the group of monkeys live there. According to the local resident believe that these monkeys are protecting the forest with all its content. Meanwhile, there is a Hindu Temple existing in the corner of forest with full of the huge and high tropical trees. All monkeys in this place have tame as well as dwell this forest together in each group area. This monkey forest is right located in the hearth of Ubud Village with beautiful souvenir shops along the road and just a step from the Ubud Art market.
Painting Museum is modern museum collecting the ancient Painting consecution as well as modern from the famous artist. Meanwhile, Ubud is a place where the world’s painter found their inspiration to create a painting. Moreover, you will see some of the world masterpiece from the famous artists in this museum that completes your tour with wonderful experience. The museum is design with Balinese architecture with the natural nature ambiance surround it. In addition, you will see the amazing art on canvas created by the world class painter and masterpiece just at the Painting Museum. There are several painting museums available in Ubud which you will visit one of them.
Ubud Market is offering you multifarious of handicraft as well as souvenirs that you can bring home. It market presents the variety of art work/handicraft such as wood carving, bag, painting, clothes, idol and a lot of more. Furthermore, you will enjoy your shopping time in the beautiful place with full variety of Balinese art work. Meanwhile, the friendly sellers who come from the local community are offering the selection of your need to bring home.
Batuan Temple is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. The temple is very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments as well as the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree. Furthermore, it’s location beside of the main road from Denpasar to Ubud. It is a sacred Hindu temple where the villagers support as well as conduct the temple festival every 6 months. Meanwhile, there are several temple buildings existing inside of the temple and you have the opportunity to visit the main area directly.
Tour Itinerary during this Tourist Activities
Ubud Tour with Legong Dance
IMPORTANT : for Ubud Tour with Dance will be added IDR 200K net/person
- 13:00 Pick up at hotel
- 14:00 Gold and Silver work
- 14:30 Wood Carving Artwork
- 15:30 Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 16:00 Monkey Forest
- 16:45 Neka Museum
- 17:45 Ubud Market and Puri Saren
- 18:00 Dinner
- 19:30 Watching Balinese Dance
- 22:00 Arrive at the hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING UBUD TOUR?
Ubud Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The additional charge of US$ 15 net/person will be added automatically when you select Ubud Tour with Legong Dance
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet