Ubud Tour – Full Day Tours Bali Sightseeing Program to Explore Ubud Village and Other Tourist Destinations
Ubud Tour is one of the famous Bali Sightseeing Program (Full Day Tours) to visit places of interest in Ubud and surrounding area. It is one of the popular Bali Full Day Tours as an alternative of tourist activities in Bali. Our Ubud Tour is very exciting to explore the traditional village with it social activities and culture from the local community. It is wonderful trip to see the Balinese life with full of culture as well as art. The tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car transfer. Meanwhile, we will provide the delicious Indonesian set lunch at local restaurant. To keep your convenience and enjoyable journey, our professional tour guide is always outstanding offer our best service with the information you need. This tour is running every day except on silent day that will bring you into fantastic experiences.
Our Ubud Tour is perfectly designed to encourage you to explore Ubud Village including other famous tourist destinations. This tour is assigned based on private based to give your convenience and enjoyable during the trips. Nowadays, Ubud Tour is very famous since we run this tour from 1998 with 100% guest satisfaction safety record. Therefore, there is no doubt to book our Ubud Tour during your vacation in Bali Island. In addition, we have assigned entrance fee in every place to visit based on the itinerary as well as lunch at local restaurant. Therefore, you will be easy to organize your tour and not complicated against the extra cost to be spent.
- Adult : IDR 607Knet/person – min 2 people
- Children : IDR 405K net/child ( 2 – 12 years)
- Single Traveler: IDR 932K net/person
Ubud Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Photo Gallery of Ubud Tour
What is Ubud Tour About?
Ubud Tour is one of Bali Full Day Tours and Bali Sightseeing Program to explore Ubud Village including other tourist destination. Our tour assignment is based on private tour means that the only you and your spouse or friend or family will be in your car. You will entitle of one professional tour guide who will lead your tour into the proper places and giving the comprehensive information. Meanwhile, our tour rates are perfectly assigned with attractive benefits including entrance fees, car rentals, gasoline, driver services, guide services, lunch as well as medical insurance.
How Long is Ubud Tour Running?
Our Ubud Tour is running based on tour itinerary and taking around 8 hours. We fully understood that the frame time of this tour is subject to traffic conditions, therefore for any extension hours caused by the traffic jump will be subject to Bali Star Island approval.
Where is Tour Started and Finished?
We will start the tour from your hotel lobby or appointed pick up service and drop you back at your hotel or appointed drop point after the tour finish. The pick up points are valid for the frame pick up area and should any other pick up point appointed, then it will be any extra charge. Here is the frame pick up area includes: Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu and Tanah Lot.
Can We Combine the Tour with Other Activities?
YES, it can be combined with other activities such as Barong Dance, Bali Safari Marine Park and Bali Birth Park. All the extra cost for other activities will be added in our invoice. Or, you can see our favorite Bali Tour Packages for your further references.
Places of interest to Visit during Ubud Tour
Firstly, the location of Tegalalang countryside is 5 km northern part of Ubud Village and own the magnificent view of rice terrace. The rice terrace is very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and the location precisely on the hill bank. In addition, you will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation. Therefore, you will enjoy the beautiful panorama of valley with rice terrace and coconut trees ornament it. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali as well as many tourists visit this site every day. And also, this site as stop point during Ubud Tour.
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small tropical forest where you can see the group of monkeys live there. It is a good place to visit during Ubud Tour. According to the local resident believe that these monkeys are protecting the forest with all its content. Meanwhile, there is a Hindu Temple existing in the corner of forest with full of the huge and high tropical trees. All monkeys in this place have tame as well as dwell this forest together in each group area. In addition, this monkey forest is right located in the hearth of Ubud Village with beautiful souvenir shops along the road and just a step from the Ubud Art market.
Painting Museum is modern museum collecting the ancient Painting consecution as well as modern from the famous artist. Meanwhile, Ubud is a place where the world’s painter found their inspiration to create a painting. Moreover, you will see some of the world masterpiece from the famous artists in this museum that completes your tour with wonderful experience. The museum is design with Balinese architecture with the natural nature ambiance surround it. In addition, you will see the amazing art on canvas created by the world class painter and masterpiece just at the Painting Museum. There are several painting museums available in Ubud which you can visit one of them during Ubud Tour.
It is good time during Ubud Tour to explore the art market. Ubud Market is offering you multifarious of handicraft as well as souvenirs that you can bring home. It market presents the variety of art work/handicraft such as wood carving, bag, painting, clothes, idol and a lot of more. Furthermore, you will enjoy your shopping time in the beautiful place with full variety of Balinese art work. Meanwhile, the friendly sellers who come from the local community are offering the selection of your need to bring home.
It is one of the alternative beautiful temple to visit during Ubud Tour. Batuan Temple is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. The temple is very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments as well as the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree. Furthermore, it’s location beside of the main road from Denpasar to Ubud. It is a sacred Hindu temple where the villagers support as well as conduct the temple festival every 6 months. Meanwhile, there are several temple buildings existing inside of the temple and you have the opportunity to visit the main area directly.
Tour Itinerary during this Tourist Activities
Ubud Tour with Legong Dance
IMPORTANT : for Ubud Tour with Dance will be added IDR 200K net/person
- 13:00 Pick up at hotel
- 14:00 Gold and Silver work
- 14:30 Wood Carving Artwork
- 15:30 Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 16:00 Monkey Forest
- 16:45 Neka Museum
- 17:45 Ubud Market and Puri Saren
- 18:00 Dinner
- 19:30 Watching Balinese Dance
- 22:00 Arrive at the hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING UBUD TOUR?
Ubud Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above Ubud Tour rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The additional charge of US$ 15 net/person will be added automatically when you select Ubud Tour with Legong Dance
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Ubud Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet