Bali Tour Packages Offer Popular Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package
Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package is an exciting tour package to visit Uluwatu Temple, the famous Balinese Hindu Temple in south part of Bali with breathtaking view of sunset as well as Indian Ocean. This Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package is combined with the spectacular Balinese traditional dance performance of Kecak Dance as well as enjoys the delicious seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach. Moreover, this Uluwatu Tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with three different experiences as the feature of this package. In addition, our professional tour guide is always outstanding offer our best services to keep your convenience trip. Meanwhile, our safe driver provides private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on tour.
What make you enjoy on Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package?
Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples right on the petrifying hill with the deep rocky beach valley exist in the right and left side. Furthermore, Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) with magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop. This temple is very amazing where the location is right on the narrow peninsula with deep seawater under it. There area also the group of monkeys dwelling the small forest around the temple and play around the temple area. This site is the main place to visit during Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package.
BALINESE KECAK DANCE
Balinese Kecak Dance is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of Gamelan is not using the normal Gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features. The story is taking from the Ramayana Epoch that will bring you to the legend of Ramayana. This dance performance can be seen during Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package.
SEAFOOD DINNER AT JIMBARAN BEACH
Jimbaran Beach is a beautiful beach in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. Meanwhile, there are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean. It is served right on the beach with beautiful table set up apposite to the ocean. The choices of delicious seafood dinner are served on the beach while enjoying the quartet performance. The Balinese sauces are one of the flavors for who need spicier. The restaurant is the last place to visit during Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package.
ULUWATU TOUR KECAK DANCE DINNER PACKAGE – ITINERARY
- 16:00 Pick up at the hotel
- 17:15 Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18:00 Watching Kecak Dance
- 19:30 Enjoy BBQ Dinner at Jimbaran
- 21:00 Back to hotel
- 21:30 Arrive in the hotel
|PRICE||Minimum 2 persons|
( 02 – 12 years)
|Tour with Lobster Set Menu||IDR 796K net/person||IDR 540K net/person||IDR 1,066K net/person|
|Tour with Fish Grill Set Menu||IDR 648K net/person||IDR 472K net/person||IDR 918K net/person|
Please click here for Jimbaran Seafood Dinner Menu.
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at Uluwatu Temple
- 1 x Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Beach
- Balinese Kecak Dance Ticket
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
Casual dress, insect repellent, money and camera.
Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package – Terms and Conditions
- The above Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package rates are valid from 01 January 2016 until 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are designed based on IDR Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Advance payment and booking request are absolutely required. Meanwhile, we will send the confirmation through your email address.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet