Uluwatu Tour – Bali Half Day Tour to Visit Bali Cliff Temple
Uluwatu Tour is an one of the exciting tour to visit Bali Cliff Temple or Uluwatu Temple, an amazing Hindu temple on the cliff bank with the deep rocky beach under its. The temple is blessed with the breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as backdrop. Furthermore, it is one of Bali half day tours to visit the beautiful place with the cute group of monkeys which dwell the habitat around the temple. Our professional tour guide is outstanding offer our best service to keep your convenience on this trip. In addition, our Uluwatu Tour is coming with our private full air-conditioning car transfer and safety driver to provide comfortable journey as well as having lovely experiences.
Adult: IDR 499K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 337K net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 796K net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at Uluwatu Temple
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
What is Uluwatu tour about?
We start the tour from picking you up at your hotel lobby . Furthermore, we go for sightseeing to Uluwatu and drop you to Uluwatu Temple directly using our full-air-conditioning car. When arriving at Uluwatu Temple, our tour guide will lead your trip and explain about the history of the temple and surrounding area. You will enjoy the beautiful sunset at this temple before coming back to the hotel. We will drop you back to your hotel to terminate the tour.
Places of interest to Visit during Uluwatu Tour
This Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temple in southern part of Bali right on the cliff bank with magnificent view of the Indian Ocean. Furthermore, this Bali Cliff Temple is very amazing that this temple is built on the narrow peninsula with deep rocky beach under it. It is a beautiful temple with breathtaking view as well as spectacular sunset. There are group of monkeys living around the temple and keep the temple from the bad influence based on the local resident’s believes. It owns the history and culture heritage that is one of the value and feature that many visitors visit this place.
- 16.15 Pick up at the hotel
- 17.15 Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 Enjoy the beautiful sunset
- 18.15 Back to hotel.
- 19.00 Arrive at the hotel.
WHAT TO WEAR DURING ULUWATU TOUR?
Uluwatu Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is between 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, we apply the adult rate for the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
We will charge the cancellation fee when you have made the cancellation within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet