Bali Full Day Tours Offer Popular Bali West National Park – Enjoy Jungle Trekking Tourist Activities
Bali West National Park Tour is one of the exciting Bali Full Day Tours to visit places of interest in west part of Bali combining the exciting experience to explore the west side of Bali Island, see the national park, beautiful beaches, Balinese temple and lunch. Furthermore, our professional guide leads your tour and guides you to the right places to visit and offers the wide information about all tourist sites including your questions. Our comfortable car with fully air-conditioning is featuring this tour to keep your tour more enjoyable while our save driver is always fully care of your safety and ensure your West Bali National Park Tour is memorable one.
Adult: IDR 1,147K net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 877K net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,552K net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- Air-conditioning transfer
- Speaking Guide (English, Japanese and other language are based on availability)
- One time Lunch at restaurant
- Entrance Fee in each tourism places
- Park Admission Fee
- Park Rangers
- Short Trekking Track Experience
- One bottle of mineral water
- Insurance cover up to USD 50.000
What the Tour is about?
Bali West National Park Tour is a tour to visit places of interest in Negara Regency, west part of Bali Island and the potential nature of agriculture including the social life of community along the way. The beautiful of rice field a long side road is one of beautiful panorama that you can see while the black sandy beach are covering all you way due to the road is close to the beach. This is a long journey that will take about 100 km go the west where you can see some of tourist sites like Subak Museum, Serijong Temple, Rambut Siwi Temple, Balian Beach as well as Bali National Park.
Tourist Activities Service
Your tour will take sufficiently long time 10 – 11 hours and provides private air-conditioning car, save driver and good Speaking Guide for your convenience journey. Therefore, we offer you the wide opportunity to ask directly to our tour guide whatever you need to know. During your tour, we do flexibility to stop in some place for photo taking or any requirements and the delicious lunch is also provided to complete your tour become memorable one.
Places of Interest to Visit during West Bali National Park Tour
It is a museum collecting ancient agricultural equipment situated in the hearth of Tabanan Town. The museum has stored and maintained the ancient agricultural equipment, so that the visitors can see that Bali has complete traditional agriculture tools from long time ago. You can discover the ethnic traditional tools such as kind of plowing and harvesting tools, fishing gears and old local stuff. Moreover. there is a traditional Balinese compound to present the concept of Balinese people living in the house that you discover at this museum area.
Serijong Temple is a sacred Hindu temple on the beach at Antap countryside, West Selemadeg district in west part of Tabanan Bali. Furthermore, it is a beautiful Hindu temple with Balinese architecture from black lava stone and overlooking to the breathtaking view of Indian Ocean. Meanwhile, it’s location on the big cave with serenity ambiance and peaceful atmosphere.
It is a unique and sacred Hindu temple on the sea side having artistic value with high historical. The location in Jembrana Regency, west part of Bali Island. This Temple is built at two places, one on the coastal base right on the black sand and another one is on the high bank. All of the temples are overlooking to the breathtaking view of Indian Ocean and spectacular sunset. The temple buildings are beautifully with Balinese decoration meanwhile the location is on beach side with peaceful atmosphere.
BALI WEST NATIONAL PARK – JUNGLE TREKKING
It is a conservation area covering the the dry forest, sacred Hindu temple area and coastal area located in Negara/Jembrana regency. In addition, It is a home of flora and fauna to protect them from extinction cause of the human development to rush them from the habitats. There are scarce Starling living in this park where local people call Jalak Bali those are predicted disappear due to difficult to breed as well as the human hunting for own collection. If you are lucky then you will see this bird with beautiful white fur.
- 07:00 Pick up at the hotel
- 08:15 Visit Subak Museum
- 10:00 Visit Serijong Temple
- 11.15 Visit Balian Beach
- 11.30 Lunch at local restaurant
- 13.00 Visit Rambut Siwi Temple
- 14.30 Visit West Bali National Park and short trekking
- 16.30 Back to hotel through Munduk
- 19.30 Arriving at hotel
Sport cloths, Camera, Hat, mosquito repellent, Sun screen and money
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2018.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure and block the space
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet